• I Love You •

Outfit:

Outfit:

Jang-Mi hadn't seen her brother in almost half a year- the longest they'd ever gone without each other

Jang-Mi hadn't seen her brother in almost half a year- the longest they'd ever gone without each other. Since he'd just set off fully as a model, and BTS were getting more popular by the day, they'd never had matching free time to spend together until now.

Jang-Mi agreed it'd be best for her to come to Busan, as she missed her home so much. Jimin was travelling with her, but he'd break off to his own family once they got there.

Jimin held JJ's hand through the crowd, but no one seemed to notice them. He waited by her side in the seating area until his family came to pick him up.

"You'll be okay?" He asked gently, kissing her forehead.

"Of course I will," she said with a smile. "Now go to your family, and tell them I say hi!"

As he left, JJ went through her apps on her phone, quickly getting bored in her anxiousness, but decided to message all the other members and tell them she was safe.

Okay, I'm here and I'm safe! Thank you for worrying 💗

RapGod: Good, are you with Shin-hyung yet?

No, not yet. He'll be here shortly, so I'm gonna go now!

Hobi: Stay safe!!!! And tell him I said hi!!!!

Jang-Mi smiled and started messing with her phone case. It was a new one Tae had gotten her, adding to her hundreds of cases she already had.

"Pretty Girl!" A loud voice yelled. JJ's head shot up to look around and she spotted Shin racing towards her immediately.

She shot up from her seat and bolted towards him, the simple carry-on light in her hand and the heels not slowing her at all (she could dance in the damn things).

They slammed into each other, and Shin lifted his sister into his arms and spun her a little before dropping her to her feet. "Ah, I'm so happy we could have time."

Jang-Mi stood on tip toes and pulled her brother down so she could give him a cheek kiss. He rolled his eyes jokingly, wrapping his arm around her and taking her suitcase.

They got to his apartment, and once she was settled, JJ wandered around to see if anything had changed. In her brothers office, he'd upgraded his photo area with a better backdrop and a new camera.

Not only was Shin very photogenic, he was amazing at taking photos as well, and his Number 1 muse was his baby sister.

She shifted through the photos on his desk, the great quality displaying her brother's handsome face and haunt expression. Each photo had a feeling to it, and JJ knew he had talent. She always had.

"You okay, Pretty Girl?" Shin asked, appearing in the doorway.

Jang-Mi smiled and held up her favourite photo of him (one she'd taken herself). "I'm proud."

Shin shrugged, lazily making his way to stand next to her. He pushed a few pictures aside with one hand, the other in his pocket. He held a large photo between his long fingers, handing it to his sister.

"I'm getting this one framed."

Jang-Mi stared at it for a second, recognising it as a picture taken at one of BTS's concerts.

JJ smiled at her brother, gently brushing her thumb across her lip; something she does when flattered or embarrassed

"Why? What's so special?"

"Because you look happy. I just want to see my baby sister happy." Shin sighed, smiling slightly.

Jang-Mi didn't waste time, pulling her brother towards her in a tight hug. She felt him hold her, his hand naturally starting to run through her hair.

At the same time they both said the same thing;

"I love you."