• Recovery •

November 2nd was the day Kim Jang-Mi almost died.

Key word; almost.

Shin was stood among seven other men and one woman, along with other people he didn't really care about.

All he cared about were the double doors he'd been kept away from. He wasn't happy about it, but if he had to sit on edge outside while surgeons saved JJ's life, he would withstand it.

Yoongi was stood beside him, everyone else a little further back. Both were silent, listening to the sounds of Seokjin and Namjoon conversing.

Everything was disrupted when a small nurse exited, and everyone avoided looking at the red soaked into her skin.

"She's stable."

He couldn't help it; Shin sat down on the floor right where he was. Yoongi crouched next to him, holding the older mans shoulder. The others let out varying noises, and Hoseok laughed in relief, throwing his fists into the air.

Eun took a few steps forward, her eyes glassy. "You promise? She's going to be okay?"

Everyone quieted, and Shin almost looked like he was going to break again at the thought of being thrown into a pool of worry.

The nurse smiled brightly, clasping her hands together and bowing her head. "I promise. She's on her way to start recovery."

Eun let out a breathy laugh, tears slipping from her eyes. She got onto her knees before the woman, crying even harder the lower she got. The nurse crouched too, smiling and comforting her.

November the 2nd was the day Jang-Mi survived.