• 500 Votes Special •

You lifted your head, nervousness showing on your face

You lifted your head, nervousness showing on your face. You were about to meet one of the most important people, and you couldn't be more frightened.

Your boyfriend smiled, holding your hand. He wasn't the most affectionate person, aside from when he was with a select few people. You happened to be one of them.

"Don't worry, honestly. She'll love you." Shin said with a gentle grin.

You breathed out, nodding with it. It's not like his sister was one of the most popular idols with a large group of other popular idols and a massive army like fan base on her side.

Oh wait.

Your thoughts really weren't helping, but you shook your head to flee them away. As you were doing it, Shin gripped your hand tighter all of a sudden.

"There she is." Excitement was clear in his tone, as he hadn't seen his sister in almost six months; another reason why you hadn't met her yet. You two had only been going out for three.

"Shin!" A feminine voice called, smiling and waving.

She was cute on screen, and even cuter in person. You suddenly felt intimidated.

The two hugged tightly, and you smiled a little. You knew how much he adored her, and the only thing you hoped was that was that she wouldn't use it against you.

In all honesty, you didn't know much about her, looking up what you could before today. She was said to be sweet, but you couldn't tell if it was a publicity persona. However, you doubted a sibling of Shin's could be terrible.

"Oh my god," you heard her whisper to her brother, and you tensed. She covered her mouth with her hand.

You waited with a nervous smile as she stepped towards you.

"You're so beautiful! Shin didn't describe you well enough. Ah, I'm so happy to meet you, unnie!" She bowed her head in respect before dragging you in a hug.

You'd almost forgotten you were older.

"It's lovely to meet you too! You're very pretty as well." You smiled politely, feeling more and more comfortable with her.

"Shin, she's so cute!" Jang-Mi shrieked, bunching up her fists in excitement.

Shin had been watching with a gentle smile, but he nodded at his sisters words.

"Of course she is."

You blushed a little, and Jang-Mi took your hand.

"I don't want to overboard you, but we must get to know each other! You must be perfect however," she leaned closer, as if telling a secret. "My brother is picky with girls."

You giggled as Shin scowled, nodding. Jang-Mi grinned.

"I'm so happy!"

So overdue that it hurts

EDIT; IMAGINE NOW BEING ON LIKE 7K VOTES WHAT THE F U C K IF UR READING THIS i am in love with u AND YOU CANT STOP ME.