• Happy Birthday Jungkook! •

Jungkook was wandering around, looking for his group members

Jungkook was wandering around, looking for his group members. Today he'd woken up, barely remembering it was his birthday, but he wanted spend time with them.

No one was home, that much he deducted. He left the dorm to go to the studio, dodging any fans he saw on the way.

He checked the personal studios first, finally doing to the dance practice room.

Upon opening the doors, he saw pitch black, and stumbled to the side to find the light. He'd never really been in the room with the lights off.

As soon as they were on, he saw Jang-Mi stood at the other end of the room with a cake in her hands and a beautiful grin on her face. He approached her, the beginnings of a smile tugging his lips.

"What's going on?"

"Happy birthday!" She screeched joyously, and suddenly the other members burst out of nowhere, singing and yelling for him.

Namjoon placed a party hat on Jungkook's head, clapping him on the back. All of them gave him hugs, and JJ passed the cake to Hoseok so she could join.

She jumped, trusting Kookie to catch her, and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Petting the hair she could reach from under his hat, she squeezed him tightly, and they each gave the other a kiss on the forehead.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook."