- extraterrestrials -

- jang-mi and taehyung -

"If you continue you're going to make me cry

"If you continue you're going to make me cry."

Taehyung and Jang-Mi stood on either side of the living room, staring at each other. In Taehyung's hands was the crime he chose to commit- he literally woke up and chose violence, it's seven in the morning.

"Don't cry, that's not fair. You know we do anything when you cry." He complained, clutching the item closer to his chest.

A little alien. It was a small, red alien plush that Jangie had recently been given at a fanmeet, and she was in love. That was her alien, and she'd been coddling it because it reminded her of Tae- for whatever reason. He was, however, determined to get rid of it for that exact reason.

"Yes, so I'll cry." She sulked, crossing her arms. She'd been chasing him around for about ten minutes, so most of the other boys were aware of what was happening. Jimin was actually watching through the halfwall of the kitchen, sipping coffee.

"I'm gonna get rid of it, then you can cry." Tae decided and held the alien above his head as she stepped closer. There was no way she'd be able to get it from up there.

Jangie frowned, kicking the floor with a sock clad foot. "Taehyung-oppa it's way too early for this! I just want my alien so I can go back to sleep."

Jimin had to agree, it was too fucking early to be arguing over a stuffie.

Namjoon suddenly appeared at the door, Jungkook a little bit behind him. The younger man knew about what was going on, but the leader had no idea, and was very confused as to why the two of them were stood in pyjamas and glaring at each other- and was that an alien above Tae's head?

"Please don't ask Hyung." Jimin said as he leaned against the kitchen doorway. He didn't want them dragging the older one into it.

"Why'd you wake up and choose to be annoying." Jangie huffed, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at his childishness. She was tired and he was not, a bad equation.

"Hey, if people wanna call me an alien, I'm gonna embrace it; but then I'm the only one in the house." His statement made absolutely no sense to Jangie.

"Bubs, it's. A. Plushie!" She argued, lunging forward. His long legs carried him faster, and he darted to the door.

Forever looking after his best friend, Jungkook stuck his foot out a little, causing Tae to stumble in his run; and Jangie to catch up. He snickered to himself as they disappeared, looking to the others. Both Jimin and Namjoon were looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"What? What'd I do?"

-

Jang-Mi was very content. She'd managed to regain the alien, and was curled up in her bed. The sheets were cool and soft, her pyjamas were comfy, and she had her alien. She could finally go back to bed.

Then the door to her room creaked open.

She sighed heavily, lifting her head to unsurprisingly see Taehyung standing there. He grunted in what sounded like defeat, looking away as he shuffled closer. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oppa, what do you want now?"

At her words, he ripped the alien from her grasp throwing- yeeting- it across the room. She was about ready to smack him, in the most loving way possible.

Before she could react, however, Tae pushed her arms open, climbing into the bed. He wiggles around, placing himself in her arms were the alien had been. He was facing her, giving her a boxy smile.

"You can't replace me that easily."

Jang-Mi wanted to smack him still but he was being cute.

"Ow!" He glared at her offending hand, before she tugged him closer, laying her head on his shoulder. Despite the aggression, she was peaceful.

"You're a handful sometimes." She huffed, getting comfortable.

"I know." He grinned, like he was about to say something that would get him smacked again.

"A handful of as- Ow!?"

-

If people ever ask me where I come up with this stupidness, I don't have an answer. :)