• ARMY Encounter Pt.1 •

~

~

Her Outfit:

Hair:

Hair:

Jang-Mi had just snuck her way out of the dorms, her mask and cap secure

Jang-Mi had just snuck her way out of the dorms, her mask and cap secure. She was getting Jungkook banana milk, and herself strawberry milk. She'd gotten a new obsession for it.

Namjoon had wanted to come with her, in case fans recognised her or something happened, but she reassured him that she'd be fine. Besides; she was wearing her WINGS shirt. It wasn't common that idols wore their own merch when trying not to be obvious.

She got to the shop, grabbing two bottles of each drink, as well as some drinks for the others. Today was more of a writing day, so the RapLine could work.

Jang-Mi payed, thanking the cashier before leaving the store. She was getting closer to the dorm when she saw a group of girls stood near it. She could hear their excited squeals from where she was.

"This is BTS dorm, right?" One asked the other two. They both nodded happily, and one turned to see Jang-Mi stood there.

"You're an ARMY too?" she grinned, pointing to Jang-Mi's shirt. The other two looked over, smiling at Jang-Mi.

The girl in question shrugged, deciding to see if they noticed. "Yeah, I like their music."

Two of them nodded along, but one was staring her down. Jang-Mi figures she was suspicious.

"You sound very familiar..."

Jang-Mi smiled, tugging the mask under her chin. "I get that a lot."

They froze, but the one who'd been suspicious reacted first. "JJ-unnie?!"

Jang-Mi held a finger to her lips, still smiling. All three wordlessly nodded. "It's nice to see you ARMY!"

One grinned. "Ah, we're so lucky! Unnie... do you think we could have your autograph?"

Jang-Mi smiled softly. "Of course you can. Do you have a pen?"

Once she'd signed something for each of them, she gave them a hug one by one. The last one she hugged squeezed her gently, seeming faint.

"You're my bias..." the girl admitted sheepishly, and Jang-Mi squeezed her hands.

"Thank you for picking me!"

"Sorry unnie, Jin-oppa is mine." One apologised, the other nodding with her.

Jang-Mi laughed. "That's fine! I don't mind who anyone picks, I appreciate the support."

"You're even more of an angel then they say unnie."

"That's too kind of you." Jang-Mi smiled before pouting. "It's been lovely talking, but I'm going to have to go now. Bye-bye!"

The girls smiled and waved, then happily made their way home. Jang-Mi entered the dorm, grinning to herself.

~