• Happy Birthday Namjoon! •

Namjoon shifted slightly when he heard noises coming from his doorway

Namjoon shifted slightly when he heard noises coming from his doorway. Peeking one eye open, he saw a sliver of light shine through, before it was cut back into darkness.

Sitting up, he allowed the covers to drop into his lap as he scanned his room. He couldn't see anything different, and no one else was in there.

"What the fuck?" He muttered, checking the clock on his bedside.

12:05 in the morning.

Namjoon sighed to himself, laying back down. He got comfortable, kneeling his shoulders into the pillow as he was lying on his back. There was a moment of bliss as his eyes fluttered shut, but it was disrupted once again.

Thin arms gently wrapped around his middle, a hand gently massaging his side. His eyes flew open, only to see glittery brown ones staring up at him.

"Princess?" His voice was raspy with sleep, and slight disbelief. Why was Jang-Mi in his room at this time?

"Oppa." She smiled softly, the hand that wasn't massaging him coming up to carefully run through his hair.

"Where you in here? What's going on?" He mumbled. He made a movement like he was going to get up, but JJ placed her hand on his chest to stop him.

"Relax, Oppa. I came to say happy birthday, and I wanted to be the first one." She smiled again.

Namjoon blinked for a second, before realising that it was in fact his birthday. He finally gave a tired smile, one of his arms encasing Jang-Mi.

"Thank you. Now shhh, it's my birthday, and I just want you to sleep here with me."

He settled himself again, listening to her soft giggles. "Whatever the king wants, he gets."

Namjoon huffed happily, starting to drift off. Jang-Mi rested her head against him, gentle enough not to disturb him.

"Happy birthday Oppa. I love you."

It's still Namjoon's birthday for me, so this is for him. He's my gorgeous bias, my king, and I'm so happy to have found him and BTS. Happy birthday angel!!!