• Business AU •

"Have you heard about the head?"

Taehyung lifted his gaze to look at two interns, chatting to one another. The girl that spoke waited for her friend to respond.

"Oh yeah. I've heard how cold hearted he is. That he doesn't care about his interns?" The Male answered.

The girl nodded her head ecstatically, and Taehyung rolled his eyes. They'd never met the boss of the company, they'd been there two weeks. How could they judge?

"You you fuckers even know what you're on about?"

The two looked up, surprise etched on their face when a supervisor stood over them. Hoseok narrowed his eyes, waiting for a response.

"Well? Have you even met the boss?"

"Well, no, not until we get fully hired-!"

"Cool, so shut the fuck up." Taehyung joined, and Hoseok nodded to him. Both youngers gulped, standing and leaving.

"Honestly. Where do they get all these rumours from?" Tae grunted, standing up as well.

"Boss isn't like that at all, and I won't have them speaking like that about our friend." Hoseok agreed, and they walked out into the hall together.

Outside they saw Jang-Mi, another one of their friends, talking to the interns that just left. She said something with a smile, making them both grin.

"Well, look at that." Hoseok smirked, and Taehyung laughed.

"She's making friends with everyone."

Jang-Mi made her way over to them, smiling. "So, I hear we have a meeting later?"

They rolled their eyes at her wink, shrugging. "Yes, you always remind us."

"Gotta make sure you're on time!" She giggled.

They all went to the meeting room, seeing the other main leaders of the company starting to enter as well.

"Ah, Boss is here!" Jimin laughed, sitting down in his seat.

Jang-Mi took her place at the head of the table, looking at the seven men around her. She quickly went business-mode.

"Alright, from my checks, all the interns from recent seem to being doing good. Do any of them have any complains?"

She turned to Jin, supervisor of staff. He grinned.

"Not really. A lot of them think you're some scary, cold old man, however, Boss."

Jang-Mi smiled with a quick eye roll, sighing. "They always think that. Next, I need checks on the finances."

Namjoon raised his head, pushing the stocks forward on the table. Once Jang-Mi flipped through it, she nodded.

"Good, good. Now, Taehyung. Any requests that haven't been met?"

"No, ma'am. 100% satisfactory rate." Taehyung added, supervisor of customer rates.

Jang-Mi looked over the note book in front of her. She hummed quietly, then smiled.

"We're doing good! We need to keep this up, okay?"

All seven saluted jokingly, lightening up the meeting.

"Yes Boss!"