• ARMY Encounter Pt.2 •

Her Outfit:

Hair:

Hair:

Jang-Mi felt sick

Jang-Mi felt sick. She'd been running herself ragged, like all the members, but her scene in a new MV had her in 'rain'. To make it more realistic, since she need to look cold and scared, they had piping AC and barely let her dry off.

This was the outcome. She was sneezing and grotty, feeling exhausted. All she wanted to do was climb into her bed with her favourite hoodie and sleep off the illness.

However, she'd already promised the rest of the maknae line that she'd go with them to the arcade. Jang-Mi never broke her promises.

So there she was, hiding her red nose and pouted lips behind her face mask as she and the boys walked down the street. The arcade wasn't far, and JJ loved it a lot, but now just seemed like a long walk to her death.

"Jang-Mi, are you okay?" Jimin asked, holding her bicep in his hand.

She nodded, not even trying to smile; they wouldn't see it anyway. "Of course oppa. I'm just tired."

"I'm kind of tired too." Jungkook said, and Jang-Mi had a slight hope that he'd ask them to go back. "I think playing games will freshen me up."

Her hope in this boy was dead.

"What games do you guys want to play?" Taehyung asked once they got there.

Jimin opened his backpack and pulled out four little white tubs, those things you get in an arcade to hold your change. Each one had initials; TH, JK, JM, JJ. When they'd first started putting the letters, they realised both Jimin and Jang-Mi should technically be JM, so they gave her, her stage name.

He handed them out, Jang-Mi loosely holding onto hers. The boys filled theirs with change, not noticing she hadn't.

"Let's do the car games first." Jimin decided, yanking on Jungkook's hand a herding them over to the fake car seats.

Jungkook and Jimin started playing while Tae and JJ stood to the side. Jang-Mi looked around, not surprised to see barely anyone. It was a Tuesday, 2 in the afternoon. There were a few people, but not ones that recognised them. All ARMY were in school or work.

"You want to play?" Taehyung asked her, gesturing to where Jimin was sat. Winner stays in, that was the rule.

"You go. I'm just going to walk around." She nodded, pulling her mask up again after she smiled. He gave her a small look of concern before running to play. Jimin watched them sourly.

JJ wandered around as if looking, but she knew the place like the back of her hand. She was heading to the claw games as they didn't take much effort on her part and she didn't have to compete with anyone.

She picked one of the ones with the better quality stuffed toys, seeing if she wanted one to add to her collection. She collected stuffies like Namjoon collected figures, and they found it cute.

Finally, she found her chosen target. A small white bunny with floppy ears, a carrot held in its paws.

 A small white bunny with floppy ears, a carrot held in its paws

She smiled. "You're the chosen one."

After a few tries, she was still failing, and she felt dizzier than before. She sat down for a bit, then gave it one last go.

Jang-Mi put her coin in to get her three turns. She failed the first one, but the second grabbed it perfectly. It fell, so she tried one last time, grinning when the claw snatched it up.

Then it started falling, and she sighed, dropping her heavy head. She was in pain by now, but she looked up when she heard a small noise. Checking the tin, she saw that she'd grabbed the rabbit.

"Yes! I got you finally!" She smiled and hugged him, starting to make her way to the boys.

Jang-Mi heard squealing behind her as she was walking, and turned, only to have a phone shoved in her face. She stepped back, staring in shock as a small group of teenagers surrounded her.

"You're JJ from BTS aren't you?!" One cried out, clinging to her friend- the one pushing her phone closer to JJ.

"Uh..." she stared at them, trying to block out the light-headed feeling she was getting from them being so close.

Within a second, she felt a back press into her own, a hand landing on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw Taehyung staring at the ARMY blankly from over his mask.

Jimin stepped in front of them, Jungkook also appearing. "Please step back, we need to leave."

"Wah~ Jimin!" An obviously younger boy yelled, and Jimin ignored it.

"Don't leave!" The girl with the phone cried out, now trying to push it towards Jungkook.

"We need to go, Jang-Mi is not well." Jimin reasoned.

"She's sick?! Let me see!"

Taehyung pulled his friend away, the other two boys following. They made an escape from the crushing ARMY's, trying to protect JJ at the same time. Once they were out, Taehyung gently pulled down Jang-Mi's mask. She was a lot paler than before, and her eyes were red.

"You need to rest." When he spoke, his deep voice was serious, and JJ didn't refuse. They made their way to the dorm, and the three boys helped her get settled without distracting the elders.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jimin asked as he sat on the end of her bed. Taehyung was sat backwards on her chair, and Jungkook was star-fished on the floor.

"We rarely get time to go out, and you were so excited. Plus, I promised."

"You're health comes first." Jungkook argued with a wave of his hand.

"We could've made a date out of taking care of you." Jimin added, smiling.

Jang-Mi smiled. "You don't have too."

Jungkook sat up and huffed. "Well, too bad. 'Cause we're going to."