• If She Was... A Mother •

*continued from 'If She Was

*continued from 'If She Was... Pregnant'*

The sound of small feet padding along the floor made Jang-Mi grin, especially when heavier footsteps followed.

She glanced down at the papers in her hands, the glint of her new engagement ring catching her eye. Not long after her and Namjoon's little miracle was born, he proposed to her and she gladly said yes. That was a few years ago, and they'd just never set a date until recently. The wedding wasn't for a few months now, and she was simply browsing.

Hands clasped her waist gently, a strong chest pressing on her back. Jang-Mi looked up to Namjoon's smiling eyes, and he winked.

"She's hiding behind me," he whispered. "She thinks I don't know."

Jang-Mi laughed when he spoke louder. "I wonder where Minji went off too?"

"Appa!" Minji suddenly giggled, pulling on his sweatpants leg.

"There you are!"

Namjoon hoisted her up into his arms, then showed her a flower booklet from the wedding planning. He showed her different flowers, asking which she liked and didn't. Eventually, she choose lily flowers.

"Those are very pretty, baby." Jang-Mi praised her daughter, squishing her cheeks.

"Can we have them at party?" She asked both of them, before quickly correcting herself. "Please!"

Namjoon smiled and inclined his head towards Jang-Mi. Said women rubbed her nose playfully against Minji's, grinning.

"If you want them, of course. I like the lilies." She placed a bookmark on the page, closing up the magazine.

"Should we call your uncles over? Hmm?" Namjoon asked Minji.

The little girl grinned widely, nodding her head in enthusiasm. "Uncle Tae and me  can play doll!"

"Uncle Tae and I, okay?" Namjoon corrected her gently, pulling out his phone.

Once he'd called all their friends, it didn't take long for them to get there. Even Shin and Eun visited as they both had the day off.

"Uncle Shin!" Minji giggled when her blood-Uncle lifted her up, spinning her around.

Taehyung and Eun decided to play with the small girl, Jimin joining eventually. None of their significant others came along with them, which was probably good, because Yoongi's girlfriend had an unexplained hate for Minji and Jungkook's boyfriend always thought Jang-Mi was trying to steal his man. And Namjoon just downright hated Jin's girlfriend ever since he caught her cheating on him (they were still working through that).

Jang-Mi sat next to Namjoon, and they both happily watched Jin cook something up for them all, as his insistence. He looked happier and lighter in this moment than they often saw him nowadays, all because of said dumb girlfriend.

"Oppa." Jang-Mi caught Jin's attention. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked in surprise, placing down the spoon.

She smiled. "For how much you've helped with Minji. We appreciate it."

Jin huffed, grinning. "I love the both of you and I adore that child. We all do."

The couple smiled, and Namjoon all of a sudden stood up. He tapped Jin's shoulder and whispered in his ear. The elder nodded and both men wordlessly made their way outside to talk. Jang-Mi had a small idea as to what it was about.

She suddenly heard a yell, and she rushed to the window to make sure they were okay. Her gaze softened when she saw the two men clasped in a hug. When they came inside, Namjoon winked.

"Guess who's got a best man?" He grinned, and Jang-Mi kissed him.

"I'm glad. So we've got our bridal party, and the best little flower girl ever. What about a ring barer? Isn't that usually a little boy?"

Namjoon rapped his chin, setting one hand on her hip.

"Ah, Jimin—!"

I recently made a new friend Lazy_username who is also a RM Stan like myself, so sweet!