Note

I wrote this book to tackle the other side of abortion and the importance of practicing safe sex. Many of these young mothers were emotionally and physically drained because they were thrust into parenthood before they were ready.

In this case, we should look for the root of the problem—poor sex education.

Also, this story was crafted to touch briefly on the topics of postpartum blues, depression, and psychosis.

After reading some comments, I realized that our culture had taught us to believe that having children was the pinnacle of a woman's existence, when in fact women were capable of so much more.

No woman's worth could be measured by her womb or her offspring alone; it was rooted in her distinct character and personality.

I will continue to stand by the fact that being a mother is a CHOICE, not a DUTY.

After the baby is born, only then will it become obligatory.

I'm dedicating this book to all the single mothers/mothers out there who stayed strong for their children.

Your baby is a blessing and I really hope you raise him/her to be a blessing to others.

To liah, you're a great mother of two. I've seen how you treated your kids, and I will always salute your parenting style. Your kids were blessed to have you as their mother.

And I'm personally thanking my real-life Rapsly, Clifford, and Cali. I wrote this to show my earnest gratitude for our friendship.

Anyway, just like my first two books, this is a story of love, family, friendship, motherhood, and dreams.

I hope that you learn something from our Reese Deborah and Harvin Rouge. Tomorrow will get better. Hope will arise. Your dreams will be fulfilled if you work hard and smart for them.

This is the last installment of College Series. Thank you for being with me!

Mahal ko kayo, inks!❤