Chapter 18

Jin's POV

I drove as fast as I could to BTS Academy. It was lunch break and the guys would probably still be in the cafeteria.

I immediately went to the rooftop and txted them to meet me here " The usual place guys.. "

As they arrived one after another, I started off with my question.

" Why is she there? " I asked seriously.

" Hyung what do you mean? " V asked.

I groaned and cleared the question " Why was Mina in my condo? "

Nobody dared to look at me in the eye til Rap Mon raised his hands in defeat.

" Didnt know where to bring her.. and besides, you slept comfortably with each other " He explained.

" Why did it have to be my condo? " I asked sternly.

" Well I couldn't just bring her to my house! " Rap Mon raised his voice an octave higher and had his eyebrows meeting its ends.

" Fine Whatever " I gave up in defeat.

" So whats up in school today? " I asked since its the fourth day of school and I was absent in the morning due to that stupid hangover.

" Nothing much " Suga replied.

" So how is Mina? " Jhope asked. Why does the conversation have to deal with Mina all the time? She's like a virus that keeps on spreading even if you want to get rid of it. Ever since I interacted with her in the first day of school, she has always been part of our life. For four days now, she was the reason of our fight and every little misfortune that we had.

" She's asleep " I plainly answered back not wanting to talk about her even more.

" Nothing happened? " jhope inquired.

What the hell is he talking about? Of course nothing happened. Its not like Mina is 'that' attractive. Well, i mean.. she is.. but not that..

" What do you mean? " I asked as if i didn't know what Jhope clearly meant.

" Oh you know what I mean.. " Jhope started wiggling his eyebrows like he was stating i was hiding something fishy.

" Oh come on hyung! You can trust us! " Jungkook pleaded, getting caught up in the convrsation too. The gang held their eyes towards me like they wanted to get a secret out of me. All of them started to get really interested in my answer and lend all their attention to me. Sorry to break it into them but I have to say the truth.

" The truth is... " i paused and they seemed eager to know already.

" HAHA! Look at your faces! " I cant contain my laugh anymore since they were like a bunch of girls who craved for a juicy gossip.

" Hyung! Were serious here! " Jimin who was also surprisingly interested whined as I continued laughing.

And what he said was right. They were really serious about it. Heck! They didnt even bugde and didnt laugh at my sarcastic comment.

" I hate to break it to you guys, but nothing really happened. " I answered them with a straight face and immediately their expressions turned sad like they failed or something. They groaned with frustration and something feltso wrong.

" Lets head back to our room " I encouraged them while being the first to leave the rooftop.

The others sighed and followed too.