Chapter 24

Third person's POV

" Yah! Ireona " Rap Monster standing by the door, commands the sleeping Suga on bed.

Suga just groans and turns to bury his face on his pillow. He cant disobey the leader.

" Get up! We have a long day to go! " Rap Monster walks towards the bed to pat Suga's back while being careful of what the drowsy Suga might do.

Suga, then with no vocal reply, starts to throw a tantrum and began kicking the bed like a whining baby.

" 1.. 2.. " Rap Monster began counting off with a stern voice.

As if on cue, Suga stands up on the count of 5. " Go downstairs and eat breakfast " Rap Monster commands and Suga walks lazily out of the door, but instead of heading to the dining area he swiftly makes his sweet escape and went inside a random room and locks it. " Give me half an hour " Suga shouts out making sure his voice could be heard by the others.

Suga instantly jumps on the neatly made bed and falls back to sleep. But with a persistent leader, Rap Monster has made plans for today and one sleepy member isn't gonna ruin these plans of his. His butler hands him the keys to the room that Suga locked and opened it with such force. " Min Yoongi wake up! " the leader commands with seriousness. Suga stood up with a loud groan and scratched his head while heading down to the dining area.

" Ohh poor granny, do you need more time to sleep? " Jhope teasingly commented at the pissed Suga who clearly didnt have enough sleep.

Suga glared at Jhope " Shut up. "

The maknaes then laughed at their hyungs. Well, easy for them since they went to to dreamland first last night.

" What time did you sleep then? I thought Jhope & I were the last ones standing yesterday? " Jin, the eldest, asked Suga as he took his seat and sliced his share of the pancakes.

" I'm pretty sure I fell asleep right after your noisy mouths went shut. " Suga replied with an offensive but true remark.

Jhope was about to say something but Mina interupted their witty comebacks " Thats not how you speak to your hyung " she defended the others.

" And you aren't supposed to join your oppas conversation. " Suga replied and reached for his mug of coffee while starring right into Mina's eyes.

After a second or so, everyone started laughing except for Suga who had a blank face on. " Whats so funny? " Rap Monster joined in and questioned them while standing behind Suga.

V tried to contain his laugh but he couldnt, so Jungkook instead filled in the information with a wide smile on his face " You wont believe it hyung! Suga hyung.. He called himself oppa. " and then Jungkook laughed again with V holding his stomache beside him.

Mina too wiped off a few tears that escaped her eyes " Who are you calling oppa? You're an ahjushhi! "

" I don't get your sense of humor. " Suga commented and finished off his warm coffee.

Jimin who has been silent since Mina turned him down, exited the scene. " Where are you going Jimin? " Rap Monster calls out. " Beach. " Jimin replies shortly without giving the members a glance. He has been completely ignored by the others except for Rap Mon who cared enough to ask where he was heading to.

" Somethings off about Jimin.. " Jhope spoke out what he has been noticing.

" Nah.. he's just disappointed in himself that he brought harm to Mina " V quickly brushed it off like as if Jimin was acting pretty normal.