Chapter 28

Author's note:

After a very long break, i'm back! Here's chapter 28 enjoy! And ohh I'm very very very sorry for the long wait its just that i was so busy and i kinda lost feels for the story.

||||||||||||||

After the scenario at the Celestial bar, the night flew by without a word. The next thing you know, its another brand new day. For some, it may be the usual practice day or just some school day a few students were only looking forward to. But for BTS, its a whole lot different.

This morning Jungkook excitedly went off to get Hani, talk about some kind of designated driver. They've agreed to meet up at a newly-opened coffee shop that was close to Hani's house and Jungkook willingly agreed to fetch her there. Jungkook voluntarily asked Hani if he could pick her up and drive her to school and she gladly accepted the offer. She was a student at another academy just as prestigious as BTS, only a 10-minute drive away actually. As Jungkook eagerly opened the door to the shop, the sweet scent of chocolate welcomed him. It reminded him of Hani's sweet smile and the aura that she had around her. Hani turned to see Jungkook by the entrance with her order of a hot mug of choco that was enough to start up her day warm.

" Did you wait for long? " Jungkook cautiously asked while drawing closer to her.

" Don't worry I just got here. " Hani reassured and lightly blew the steaming choco, taking a seat at the table she reserved.

Jungkook couldn't say anything more and instead enjoyed the silence between them. It was neither awkward nor relaxing but Jungkook was happy with it. Just being able to sit across Hani and stare at her soft loving features made up his day.

It took awhile before Hani finished the full mug of choco, but Jungkook patiently waited until she was ready to go. " Thanks for waiting. Lets go! " Hani smiled brightly at him and all Jungkook could do was to take a napkin and lightly dab some chocolate that covered the corners of Hani's mouth. It was adorable.

" Gomawo~ " She curtly replied and hid her face lower than usual. She still seems shy that clearly showed her feminine side.

They walked together towards Jungkook's car and he gently opened the car door for the young lady riding with him this morning. Hani nodded in return to show her gratefulness towards Jungkook's pleasing manners and proceeded to seat on the passenger's side. Jungkook then followed suit on the opposite side as the driver.

The ride was awfully silent and Jungkook tried his very best to lighten up the mood inside. He opened up conversations with her but she shortly replies. Sonetimes, she only nods and smiles in acknowledgement of listening.

After all the not-so-failed attempts, they reached to a stop and being a gentleman Jungkook is, he opened the door for Hani once more. He held her bag in his arms and walked her to the grand gate to the entrance of the academy.

Jungkook quietly hands her the bag and she quietly places it over her shoulder. They stand in front of each other with an awkward silence, none of them trying to speak first.

" So umm.. I'll get going.. " Jungkook awkwardly bids goodbye and turns his back frantically. He's faced tough strong guys and he stood still, but with just one cute girl that seemed to fluster his heart all the time, he just couldn't keep his feet from trembling like nonsense.

" Wait! " Hani calls out hurriedly but still with a soft voice.

Jungkook turns to face her with his lips crashing softly and smoothly into hers. She stoops down to her original level from tipping her toe up and looks down again, all her courage fading away. " Tha-- thank you for everything. " Hani shutters and turns her back immediately running inside the campus.