Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
First of all, I am so sorry for not updating for more than a month! Yas i know. Im a bad author huhu forgive me..

So here's the long awaited chapter 10 anyways.

Lovelots!~~

Mina's POV

Ok so like what i said i didnt go to school & spent my whole day at home.

V being V was texting me the whole time. It seems like there was nothing important in the second day of class so you know..

I watched tv and turned it off since there was nothing good to watch. I walked to the fridge and yeah there was nothing good either. But Im hungry...

So i decided to call for delivery. I should call for pizza & fries. I scanned the newspaper that eomma left on the kitchen counter for the delivery number..

As i flipped the pages of the newspaper, a headline caught my eye.

' BTS ACADEMY TO JOIN THE PSOK OLYMPICS AGAIN '

whats so important about this article anyway? I bet its about how lame & worthless BTS Academy is.

after a moment of reading it, i was utterly shocked. I never knew this! BTS Academy was actually part PSOKA which means Prestigious Schools Of Korea Association. I never thought they were included, but anyway Bts did have a very expensive tuition fee & the school is totally huge. The only ugly feature was its students because duh they were all lazy. Those kids in BTS Academy doesnt even fit the word 'student'. Well, now im a part of the school, i guess im also lazy and not fit to be called student.

But anyway, this article says so much! It doesnt fit the current image of BTS Academy. In here the article says: BTS won all gold medals in all divisions of the PSOK Olympics last year. Thats a total wow! The article also said that if BTS would be the ultimate champion of the olympics again this year... BTS would be able to change their current image.

My previous school last year won only 3 bronze medals sooo yeah you could say my school before was totally lame.

Ok im totally in to this now! This article just made me want to know more about BTS..

So i forgot my hunger and opened my laptop. I searched for every little thing related to BTS Academy..

this is totally amazeballs!

BTS ACADEMY...

... was founded by Kim NamJi, wife of Kim SooJoon owner of blah blah..

Wait.. wife of ... Kim SooJoon???

but thats my dad.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the late update. Mianhaeyo!

I made up the names of their parents guys... coz you know... i dont really know their parents name. Please dont assume that thats their real name.

Ok so any comments?