Chapter 11

Mina's POV

Kim Soojoon?

thats my dad..

But it says here that his wife is Kim NamJi.. and thats not my mom's name..

or wait this could be another person right? like maybe this man just appears to have the same name of my dad..

Well, I never saw my appa cause eomma said he's busy with work & i understand that.

Appa provided us with everything we need, a mansion, cars, education, & basically everything we need to survive. Eomma doesnt even need to work for a living. I admit that life like this is pretty glorious but what would i do with all these material stuff if the only thing i wanted was never granted??? its something my family cant provide me.. and that is love.

I never saw appa even in pictures. Only my oppa saw him. Even as my younger sister was born appa still didnt come.

Both my oppa & dongsaeng are too busy making themselves perfect, they never gave time for the family. It doesnt even feel like were siblings.

I guess this is the reason why im like this. I seek attention. I seek care. I seek for love.

Thoughts clouded my head so much i hadnt noticed eomma coming in the house.

" Yahh Mina! " eomma called out to me.

As she got closer, her eyes widened as she saw the content of my laptop.

" Eomma.. gwenchana? " i asked her worriedly as she continue to stare at my laptop with horror.

She looked back at me and started to stutter.

" Mi.. min.. mina, how did you find that? " she asked.

" Well i was searching about BTS Academy and I... " she immediately cut me off and instructed me to turn my laptop off.

" Eomma.. do you know Kim SooJoon? " i asked.

" Ani.. Aniyo! " eomma looked away.

" But oppa said thats the name of appa " i told her as i remembered the moment that oppa was crying.

Flashback

I was only 6 when my brother was crying in his room. " Oppa.. gwenchana? " i asked him innocently. " Yah!! Go away! " he said while crying. " Whats wrong? " i asked again. " That.. that bastard! " oppa cried more. " He didnt even come to Minzy's birth! " he cried all the more. " Who are you talking about oppa? " i asked. " Kim SooJoon.. " he replied wiping away his tears. " Who is he? " i asked bewildered. " Our appa.. " he replied.

*End of flashback*

Ill never forget that name.. Ever..

" Eomma.. do you know Kim SooJoon? " i repeated.

Tears threatened to drop from eomma's eyes.

" Eomma.. " i patted her shoulder.

" He's no one Mina.. Just forget him.. " eomma said.

" Eomma.. is he my appa? " i asked.

" Ne.. " eomma faintly answered as her tears finally flowed.

As I heard that, tears of my own started to flow too. I hugged eomma and cried with her.

After a long period of time.. we finally stopped. Eomma became her old self again scolding me because i didnt go to school.