Chapter 29

" She's mine so back away, V. " those words echoed in Mina's mind as a strong arm separated her from V's hug. She stumbled a few steps backward and was pressed against a muscular body. Her waist was held tightly with a sense of defense and possession. " Let's go, jagi. "

V wasn't able to object nor did Mina. He silently bit his lip and stepped aside as they passed. And who has the guts to silence a Bangtan member like V? Only another Bangtan member like Jimin..

Jimin walked passed V and brought along Mina with him. Surprisingly, no objection was heard from Mina. She was too shocked to even react. Why was he acting this way? She doesn't know. Why was she playing along? She doesn't know either.

Jimin continued walking still holding unto Mina's waist. He was walking towards the gym where they were supposed to be practicing. As they both neared the area, a group of cheerleaders crossed by and Jimin whistled. He then let go of his hold on Mina's waist and winks at a certain cheerleader making her giggle in delight. I mean, who wouldnt want that right? The hottest bad boy in school just winked at you while his girlfriend was there. What a jackpot!

Mina then stays frozen on her spot while she looks at Jimin who was obviously flirting with the cheerleader, forgetting completely about her presence. She waited for a few seconds, but the group of cheerleaders with Jimin got farther away from her. She decided to call Jhope through her phone and walk aimlessly around the corridors, still not proceeding to her practices.

Jhope picks up immediately on the 2nd ring and quickly asks " Hey whats up? "

" Are you busy right now? " Mina questions hoping she'd have a companion for the rest of the afternoon.

" Not really. Wae? " Jhope casually answers.

" Well, Jimin.. " Mina didnt finish her sentence as jhope quickly cut her off.

" Where are you right now? " He swiftly asks.

" I'm at the children's playground. Waeyo? " Mina replies.

" Okay i'm coming! " Jhope answers back and a door can be heard shutting loudly.

" Neh. I'll be waiting. " She replies and puts down her phone.

Mina sighed and hung her head low as she sat on one of the swings. Everything is a mess right now. Why did it have to end up this way? When all I ever wanted was to get that stupid bracelet back. Why am I always like this? Why does nothing ever happen accordingly? This is so stupid.

" Mina-ssi gwenchana? " Jhope lightly taps Mina's shoulder as she lifts up her chin.

Unknowingly a tear has already fallen from her eyes. Before Mina's hand could reach her own face, Jhope wipes it off with his thumb and crouches in level to Mina's face. " Hajima. Dont cry over him okay? Dont waste such a pretty face for that asshole. "  Jhope gives her a tight smile.

" Its nice of you calling your friend an asshole just for me. " Mina smiles back too containing a laugh.

" Well, he is. " Jhope stands straight and sits beside the swing next to Mina. " Only an asshole makes a pretty girl like you cry. "

" That was nothing Jhope forget it. " Mina wipes away the remaining tears blinding her vision. " I dont cry over this silly thing. "

" Maybe this is not a silly thing to you afterall. " Jhope says in reply.

" What are you trying to say? " Mina faces him in confusion.

" Maybe you really do care about Jimin. " Jhope states and starts to swing himself slowly.