Chapter 9

V's POV

From Kim Mina: Im really saying the truth!

Ok. Ok. Now everything makes sense. Jin and Mina are actually not together. *sigh* I thought after how many years Jin would finally find a new girl, but no. He's still into that dishonest b*tch.

[ AN: You can play 'Let Me Know by BTS' in this part cause it relates ]

Since we were young, Jin was already in an arranged marriage. Because you know.. family business, money, power, control, Yeah thats a hard life for rich people.

When Jin first met his fiance, he liked her already, but the feeling of like wasnt mutual. The girl hoped for true love yahhh like those fairytales of princesses. She didnt like the idea of arranged marriage.

Jin proved his love for her and eventually she accepted it. And then this tragic incident happened...

The girl was with another guy and Jin's parents had already cancelled their marriage. The girl said he loved Jin, but clearly she didnt. If she loved Jin why would she be with some other guy? If she loved Jin why did she allow the cancellation of their marriage? If she loved Jin why would she leave him?

And then she left Jin to go to America. Is that how you show love?

After that Jin never had another girl. We thought he was a woman hater or something but NO.

Now I know that Jin still loves his EX even with all those lies and He is waiting for her to come back until now.

Love really does make you stupid huh?

I texted the guys The Truth and then replied to Mina. I guess she's asleep now.

•The Next Day•

The guys are all here already and so was our teacher. Our teacher was 20 minutes late, but still Mina hasnt arrived.

I texted her and still no reply.

What happened to her?

Jungkook's POV
•Yesterday•

Poor Mina, i couldnt do anything to help her.

Rap Mon was really furious and I thought he would physically hurt Mina, but he didnt. I guess words coming from his mouth did hurt much more.

During Dismissal Time, the guys went to the rooftop. This is the place we usually hangout. In here we feel like kings, Kings that were unleashed beasts who got out of control. Away from everyones control.

Then J-hope hyung spoke.

" So whats up? " nobody answered hyung.

" Are we just gonna be like this? " still nobody answered hyung.

J-hope hyung was like our foundation. He kept us together always. When the group falls apart, he sticks us back together.

" I cant believe that were breaking apart just because of one girl. " and with that J-hope left.

Suga followed and so did the others one by one.

I was left here with Jimin and V. Maknae line.

" Hey V. Who's that? " I asked.

" Its Mina. " he said.

Mina again?

" Dont tell me you like her too? " i said.

" Aniyo! I just want to know her. She's a Kim you know. " V replied.

V and Kims yeah i know what he wants. Finding another alien like him in the Kim family.

" And i want to know the truth. " He replied quietly.

Jimin tapped V's shoulder like he is saying good luck and then left.

V and I went to our own homes then.

•Next Day•

Mina is absent.

We know the truth already. Rap Mon only wants revenge and Jin has nothing to do with her. Which means, theres nothing to fight about.

Were all back together and we are currently planning a revenge plan for Mina. -Rap Mon's orders-

Jimin didnt participate and so did V.

" Whats with you guys? " J-hope called out.

" She is just new here and I dont want to bring trouble to her. And besides, she's my new friend. " V said.

" I like her " Jimin said shortly.

" So were fighting each other now just because of her? " J-hope asked.

" We dont have to fight... Its Rap Mon's battle anyway. Let him do the revenge for himself. " V said.

Jimin nodded.

" But were a group. All for one and one for all " I said.

" You guys dont have to join me. Its my revenge ok? " Rap Mon said.

And then V and Jimin smiled.

" But I want to help you " Suga said.

" Aniyo its my battle. " Rap Mon said.

" But I dont like her too. " Suga said.

Suga has hatred issues.

" Its my game ok? And i want all the fun. No sharing. " Rap Mon said.

Suga shut his mouth and we all went to our own business.

Mina's POV

10:30 AM WHAT?

I'M DOOMED.

Nobody was at home and I was too tired to go to school. They wont know Im absent anyway.

V texted and I didnt reply. Im too lazy to.

×|×|×|×

Lets just end the chap here coz Im lazy too.

YEAHHHHHHHHH nothings coming out of my brain. So Sorry guys.