Chapter 25

Author's note:

Hello guys! Before anything else, I want you to know how frustrated I am with this chapter. I had to rewrite this twice along with the other 2 chapters that Ive prepared. It was ready to be published a week ago, but then i dont know what happened to wattpad and it decided to delete the drafts that i have. This is how much I love you guys. Thanks for waiting!

|||||||||||||||||||||

Their little vacation has yet to come to an end. After a 5 hour drive, they'll finally be back in Seoul. Tomorrow, they'll be back to the academy and start preparing for the upcoming PSOK Olympics.

The van has been loaded with their bags and its time for them to leave this paradise. The members started getting in one after the other. Jimin quietly heads to sit in the back hoping not to get any attention from anyone. His head was clouded with so much thoughts about his growing list of failed attempts over Mina that he cared less about who sat beside him.

The maknaes follow inside joyfully hopping on the seat in front of Jimin's while RM sat on his usual spot, the front seat. RM sat beside the driver and faced the other members, doing a headcount mentally.

Jhope swiftly sat alongside Jungkook and V before Suga could even enter the van. Immediately, RM calls out to Suga " Go find Mina. "

" Why me? Why not Jhope? " Suga frowns at RM's instruction.

" Because I'm already sitting. " Jhope smiles at Suga who was by the door of the van. He intentionally did go in the van before Suga could because he predicted RM's command.

" Aish. Fine. " Suga combs his hair in frustration as he turns back to find Mina.

He was heading to the mansion when he noticed a familiar back that was by the shore. He approached Mina who was busy staring at the vast ocean ahead of her.

" Hey! We're leaving! " He shouts but she was just glued to her position not even sparing Suga a look.

Suga irritatedly snaps his fingers right in front of her blank face. She seemed to regain her senses and faced him with a sweet smile " Thanks for bringing me here. " She has never been to a beach before. Thus, this was her first time. It also explains why she can't swim. Well, no one really taught her. She thought about the possibility of her learning, if she entered the swimming club.

He stopped for a moment, shrugged whatever weird feeling he had and nastily replied " Yeah whatever. Stop your drama already and lets go! " He grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her off shore. He let go and placed his hand on his pockets as soon as Mina tried to pull away.

He walked behind her making sure she doesn't go anywhere but straight to the van. As they got nearer to the van and farther from the waves of the beach, a shell caught his eye amidst the sand. It was small and simple, but pretty and admirable. It was simply beautiful. Somehow resembles someone..

He brushed the remaining sand off and placed it in his pocket. It was nice to keep something from somewhere once in a while.

Jimin can't help but to glance when Mina went inside the van. When he raised his head, his view didn't only catch Mina but also the person sitting beside him. It was Jin. The man he was mad at as of the moment. Containing his anger, he rested his head back and closed his eyes also plugging in his earphones on the process. He did't want things to get worse. It was bad enough that he looked desperate in front Mina and Jin on the other hand looked the total opposite. He just hated how things didn't go as planned, how Mina just won't fall for him, how Jin was trying to ruin his plans, how he was having a hard time. Why is he trying so hard anyway? Its not like he really does love Mina.. right?