Chapter 20

Rap Monster's POV

What is this girl talking about? Who is Rap Monster? Who am I? Huh? She doesn't know me? Did she have a brain wash? Whatthehell. This girl is seriously giving me a headache.

I glared at her. Making sure that she wasn't joking around. She had a confused look too.

I stood up and took a step towards her " You really don't know who is Rap Monster? " i asked her.

She looked at me straight in the eyes and nodded. " Whoever he is, I really don't know him. "

" Ok let me describe him for you okay? " and Mina took a seat as i began to describe myself. And to be accurate I rapped about myself.

[ AN: I made a short freestyle rap just for this. Hope its nice enough ]

" Yeah here we go~
You say you don't know him,
But he's in front of you
I'm rapping right now,
Should I take a bow?
He's full of chaching
And you are watching
He has a high IQ
Whats up with you?
Do you really not know him?
Because he's Kim NamJoon " I ended with a smirk and and went back to my seat with the gang.

It was obvious in Mina's face that she was surprised and she didnt even move a single muscle except for her jaw that kept hanging.

" So wait.. Rap Monster & Kim NamJoon is just one person? " Mina asked once more with one eyebrow raised up in confusion.

" Paboyahh~ " Suga rolled his eyes and whispered beside me. He slouched on his seat and crossed his arms.

" Do you need another sample? "  I asked Mina.

" Jinjja? Is it fine if you rap more? " Mina asked me with glittering eyes as if she was so fascinated with my rap.

Suga sighed and stood up to leave. " Is there something important we're gonna talk about? If not, I'm leaving " nobody said a thing so he walked out and i rapped more in Mina's favor.

[AN: Just play the weekly idol video]

" Ahh daebak! So talented! But i thought you excelled at academics? " Mina asked me like as if she was suddenly interested in my life.

" Well, is it bad to have more than one talent? " I countered back at her. Then we both laughed at our silliness. Haha i never thought we'll be this comfortable with each other.

Then the others interrupted " Umm guys were still here. " Jungkook reminded while raising his hand.

" For a moment there, I felt like a wallflower " V added and acted out as if he was a stiff flower not moving.

Jhope's POV

Jin and Mina entered the room together with smiles in their faces. I guess theyre in good terms now. At least thats less to worry about now.

Rap Monster and Mina also did have a smooth conversation not a little while ago and and I'm happy to see that they're doing fine and leader nim is slowly accepting her into the gang. At least they're Not trying to kill each other now.

Everything seems to be going as planned except for this grumpy old Suga.

" Suga hyung! " I called out to him as I followed him after he went out of the room. He turned around and stopped to wait for me as i came approaching towards him.

" 'Sup man? " He held out his hand for a high five.

" Seems like your in a bad mood huh? " I asked hyung while placing an arm over his shoulder.