Chapter 2

As summer ended, ive prepared to transfer in my new school.

BTS ACADEMY.

I hope this time things will change.

I went to school early thinking that it would at least be a good start for me.

Hmmmmm this is weird. Its so quiet. It seems like nobody is here yet. Am i that early?

A janitor passed by and I greeted him.

"Annyeong haseyo! Mina imnida.. im new here. do you mind if i ask where this classroom is?" i asked politely.

"Ahh hey kid. Why so early? People usually come late here you know." he replied.

WAIT WHAT? PEOPLE COME LATE HERE? I shouldnt have exerted effort then.

"Didnt know that.." i said.

"Well kid, you should know that people here just have a different perspective of school." he said.

"Ahh ohh yah. That classroom is just by the end of this hall. Just walk straight and i suggest that you go to sleep while waiting, people would arrive after an hour or so." he told.

Well that was a great tip. Im really sleepy though.

But after an hour? is he kidding me? By that time, everybody would be late already. Well i guess thats life here.

Seems like this is really the perfect school for me.

As I went in my classroom, I saw this guy already sitting on a chair and he is... SLEEPING?

I tried not to catch his attention and just pick a seat somewhere in the middle.

Its awkward if I sleep here with this guy, but im sleepy too.

I tried focusing on him just checking if i could see his face.

Hmmm seems like this guy is quite good looking.

I stared at him trying to check out his features when he suddenly woke up!

Damn. I was caught.

"Done checking me out?" he said with sleepy cocky tone.

I didnt reply due to complete embarrassment.

"Hey! Im talking to you!" he shouted sounding irritated.

I looked up to him and damn i saw the most angelic face ive ever seen in a man.

"Am i really that good looking?" he asked while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Ah... er... im just sleepy thats all." i hope he'll pick this up.

"Ahh. I see. Youre new here, i guess?" he asked.

"Umm yeah. sort of." i said.

"Want a tour around school?" mr. good looking asked while scratching his head.

" Well there's nothing much to do anyway " i said.

He smiled and oh im so gonna melt.

He toured me around the whole campus and it was so trying. This is so huge. I dont think I even memorized the places.

He noticed that i was tired and brought me to the canteen so i could at least regain my energy.

I was holding my bottle of water and tuna sandwich when.....

THE F*CKING WET FLOOR MADE ME SLIP

I closed my eyes as i was about to fall but after a few seconds i still didnt feel the cold hard ground.

I opened my eyes one at a time and realized that someone has caught me before i fall.

It was HIM.

"Watch where youre going next time." he said with a hint of annoyance while letting me go.

Sometimes i just dont get this guy. In one second he's all that sweet and caring guy and then in another second he's that cold hearted moron.

"Kamsahamnida... Ahhhh.. Um.." i stammered coz i didnt know what to say.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME ANYWAY?

"Kim Seok Jin. Jin for short." he said trying to avoid contact.

"Ahh. Thanks Jin." i said while bowing.

As we went back to our room, a bunch of people where there already.

A group of boys approached Jin. Okay now im completely left out.

I went to my seat trying to mind my own business. This is where my phone comes in and saves me from boredome.

Jin's POV

We entered the room and the guys approached me.

"Hey man." Suga did a brofist.

"Mind introducing us to your new chick?" Suga asked.

"Yeah dude. You totally have to share your blessings with us " V agreed.

"She's not my new chick. Just drop it okay?" I said.

"Ohh come on stop denying it. If she's not your chick then why were you with her?" Jhope reasoned.

"I just toured her in the campus thats all." I countered.

"So youre admitting it! Your making your move on her huh?" Suga asked.

"You guys are crazy " I said while going back to my seat.

"Hey Jin, if you dont mind. Somebody's hitting on your girl right there." Jungkook said and that called out my full attention.

What is he talking about? Somebody's hitting on her?

Who?

I looked at her and found Jimin by her side.

Aishhhh. It was just him. He never changed. Always the same playboy.

Jimin's POV

As Jin walked in the room, he was with a girl.

Hmmmm ive never seen her before.

Is she a transferee?

Well, whoever she was, She's with Jin. And if i knew something about Jin... Jin never wasted his time on girls.

Whats so special about this girl anyway? She seems normal to me.

"Hey." i approached her with my killer smile. No girl gets away with this .

" Oh hey " she looked up for a while and smiled at me and then went back to fiddling her phone.

So i see... She is one of a kind.

Girls always try to get my attention but this one just turned me down.

As i looked back at the guys, Jin was already staring at me.

I cant explain his expression. Was he laughing at me for failing or was he mentally killing me for flirting with his girl?

V's POV

Our teacher arrived late as USUAL and we checked our attendance.

"Kim Taehyun" teacher called out.

"Present!" i said

"Kim... "

Theres still another Kim? As ive counted all the Kim in this class im supposed to be last.. Theres still another one?

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

i know this chapter sucks big time. SORRY.

Rap Mon's fans out there...

Here he comes..