Chapter 7

Mina's POV

I noticed Jin's gang go out one by one except for J-hope and Suga.

Where are they going?

I brought my attention back in front since the teacher was here already.

Teacher-nim immediately checked our attendance, the boys were not yet here.

" Where are those b*st*rds?! " teacher asked impatiently. [AN: like in the intro, this school school is quite ya know, WILD!]

I looked at Suga and J-hope. They clearly werent listening to any word the teacher had just said.

Teacher nim went furious and shouted " Answer me idiots! "

WOW IDIOTS. I guess he's talking to himself.

I looked at teacher nim and he caught my eye.

" Hey you! " he calls out to me.

I point at myself just to make sure.

He nodded and made stand up.

" Find those troublemakers and bring them back here! " he raged.

" But I dont know where they are. " I answred

" I dont care! Thats your problem now. Just find them! " he storms

I went out classroom to find those guys.

Ugh where are they?

Maybe theyre in the clinic? Ummm where's the clinic again?

I went downstairs until i reached the groundfloor.

I walked along the hallway since i dont really know where im going.

I was slowly walking when I door slammed open!

I closed my eyes in terror of getting hit. ONE.... TWO... THREE.. OK OK WAIT... Am i in heaven now? Coz i dont feel anything hitting my face.

I slowly opened my left eye to check.

There stood the cocky looking Nam Joon in front of me. With ahhh Jungkook sheepishly hiding behind him.

" What are you doing here?! " NamJoon roared.

Ok this is what i get? After almost destroying my beautiful face, after almost getting lost in this school, and after getting shouted by our teacher.. This is what i get?! Another scolding?! GREAT! Just GREAT!

" Teacher told me to find you. " i said trying to hold back my own anger.

" I told you not to follow me! " He shouted.

NamJoon you are sooooo getting on my nerve! -.-! >.

" You dont have to shout! Im not deaf! " i raged letting my anger overwhelm me.

" If youre not deaf, then why did you follow me?! I told you not to! " he said veins started to pop out.

" I guess you are the deaf one! I told you that teacher told me to find you. PABO! " I said like im winning the situation.

" Dont play games with me Mina! " he said smirking while turning his back.

" Whatever.. NamJoon! " i said still with anger.

Jungkook gave me a disapproving look like he was telling me ' You shouldnt have done that ' or like ' Youre in danger ' yeah something like that..

Whats with Jungkook? He looks like a scared puppy

I just raised my left eyebrow in response.

Then i noticed NamJoon shaking. Whats up with him?

NamJoon turned around like plushed tomato. Whats with the red face?

He stormed towards me saying " You have no right to call me that! "

" Call you what? NamJoon? " i said with no clue.

As soon as i finished off. He seemed even madder than before. Like an erupting volcano, steam waves off from his head.

Jungkook placed his hand on NamJoon's shoulder like he was trying to stop him.

Thats brave of jungkook. But after a second, Jungkook took his hand off.

Of course he will! Who wouldnt be scared by that monsterous stare from mr. erupting volcano over there..

" Don't ever call me that again! " NamJoon said like he was disgusted with his own name.

He went off with jungkook and jungkook gave me a peace sign.

2 Down.. 3 more to go...

Where are they? Jin, Jimin, V. Those guys.

I walked up back upstairs and met them on the way.

Although only Jimin and V was there.

" Hey you guys! " i said exaggeratingly.

ok they are unsually quiet this time.

" I was looking for you everywhere! " and still they had no response.

" Ugh. I hate you guys. First, that stupid NamJoon shouting at me then the two of you not even answering me! Aishh " i grumbled.

And with that they payed full attention.

" Nam.. Joon? " V shakingly said.

" Umm yeah. Whats wrong with that? " i asked curiously.

" You have to know for yourself. " this time Jimin answered me.

" Oh yahh. Where's Jin? " after I asked that they immediately went back quiet.

so the day went on with nothing so much interesting and YAY theres no homework!

And ohhhhh by the way, i have V's number. YAY! my first new friend.

|•|•|•|•|•|

Yeah i had to type this twice. Bcoz it got deleted ugh!

so I hope you guys √vote √comment √follow