Chapter 30

Its all I ever wanted you know. You, caring for me.

Those words. His words. They kept running in my mind. Its been bothering me all day long. From that incident in the locker room, 'til now here in Jin's condo unit. They wanted to have a mini-gathering since we haven't hanged out lately due to the business of each one of us.

" Want some? " V sat beside me and offered a bag of chips as I sat alone in the couch waiting for them as they prepared. What could I even do to help? I might just cause trouble again. I'd rather sit still here and do nothing. I shook my head no and told him I was full at the moment.

V happily had the chips to himself and ignored Jungkook who wanted a share. Guess they're still not okay.

Meanwhile, Jin was cooking at his kitchen and the others were arguing about the movie. Suga, on the other hand, fell asleep on another couch. The noise was loud and everything else was in such a mess but I still seem to notice those eyes. Those eyes that bore on my back. Those very eyes that told me he wanted my care. I mean who in the world would want my attention?

It is really disturbing. It is really affectingme . But I cant just look at him the same way as before. I feel like I have the need to hide. I feel troubled and nervous. Now, it feels like everything has changed between him and me.

Its like his not only Park Jimin to me, but more of it. He feels like a responsibility to me. Someone I should not disapppoint. Someone I should please.

Why is it like this? Somehow it enlightens me that he cherishes me. Do I like him? Or do i like the feeling of him liking me?

Just then, Jhope breaks into my thoughts. " Yah! Yah! You seem to be in deep thoughts! Are you alright? "

" Haha neh! Dont worry about me. " I reassured him with a smile.

" Something is telling me you are lying. " Jhope suspiciously looks at me with doubt and whispers next to my ear. " You better spill it to me later. "

I nodded with a bit of chuckle and replied softly " You sure love gossip. "

After a moment or so, everything was prepared for the movie marathon except for the lazy ass Suga.

" Just watch it without me. " He whined and lied back down on the couch after V has been pulling him up.

" Yah! Do you want me to drag you up? " Rap Monster took over and immediately Suga sat up while scratching his head in annoyance.

" But I want to sle.. " Suga gets cut off by Rap Monster. " Say no more, we are all watching this movie and thats final. "

All Suga could do now was curse in his seat as he tried to open his eyes. V was now sitting at another couch which was adjacent to ours and Jungkook sat beside him trying to annoy his friend who still put on a tantrum. Jhope sat beside Suga and kept his hyung awake with his overflowing energy. Meanwhile, Rap Mon assisted Jin in bringing the snacks & refreshments to the center table. They turned off the lights to allow a more cinema effect. We all got comfy on our seats and were about to start when Rap Mon turned and noticed Jimin who was behind us all resting his back casually on the wall.

" What are you doing there? Come sit with us! " Rap Mon called out.

Jimin just smiled back and waved a hand gesturing a 'no' " I'm fine here hyung. "