Chapter 21

Third person's POV

Rap Monster, being the rich guy, assigned his mom's secretary to organize a party. An overload of coolness and swag. A blast for the whole gang. Only his best friends were invited with the exception of Mina. It was going to be held at one of his family rest houses near the beach. A place far from the city, an escapade from a cruel world of fame and money.

As Rap Monster finished the details of the said party, he prepared himself too. He packed up his clothes, the ones that would most likely be used, like muscle shirts, swimming trunks, board shorts and of course his beloved shades.

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang prepared their own surprises too.

Rap Monster's POV

What the hell was I thinking? Why did I even propose a party? Don't get me wrong, I do like going out on parties but Ive never held one. The thought of having a party just slipped out of my mouth. I guess I was just rejoiced at the sight of Jin hyung being back to his old self. The way he said that we will be having different schedules due to PSOK Olympics made me think about a gathering. His voice seemed so lonely. Like he was getting left behind again. Like we are slowly drifting apart. But no, I want him to know that we are here for him. That we'll stay intact no matter what. As a leader this is my job. My job to make sure we don't fall apart. My job to make sure every member is fine. My job to lead them positively. But I'm not perfect, I've made mistakes and I've dragged them into this. It may look bad right now, but I believe that it's never too late to change.

So basically, this party is for us. For the group. For every member.

Why is Mina included? Because she's contributed alot. A little way to say thank you. We may have not started in the right way, but she's really easy to get along with. She's different from the girls I know.

After all the preparations, I texted them to come to my house to meet up.

To: V

Inform Mina the details, if you want her to come with us.

From: V

Omo~ Aye Aye Captain!

Mina's POV

I received a message from V informing me all the details to the party. I never thought that they'll seriously invite me.

I packed up all the necessary things and went downstairs to leave.

" And where do you think you're going? " eomma's voice called out to me from the living room

" Gosh! You shocked me! " I replied causing her to raise her eyebrow. I just continued to walk towards the door when she threw her indoor slipper at my head.

" Yah! That hurts! " I said as massage the aching part and turned around to look at her.

" I said, where are you going? " Eomma asked sternly while crossing her arms.

" Why do you even care? " I asked while crossing my arms too. Well she never cared anyway.

She placed her arms down to her sides and opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again. " Take care " she then turned around to go to the kitchen. Her words softened my heart, never did she say that to me in my whole life.

I turned around and left with a relief in my heart. V said he was going to drive to my house since I texted him my adress. He said i dont have to bring my car since i dont even know where NamJoon's.. i mean Rap Monster's villa is.