Chapter 17

Rap Monster's POV

I stepped down the DJ's booth and headed to our table. I found all the members sitting there, with a sleeping pair of drunk wasted humans, that is no other than Kim Mina and Kim SeokJin

" Lets go. Its almost my curfew. " i called our to them as I wore my leather jacket.

" You actually follow your curfew hours?  " Jimin shook his head while laughing.

" Its either curfew hours or no allowance " Suga reminded.

" That leaves hyung with no choice "  Jungkook laughs along with his fellow maknae line, Jimin.

" Ireona! Its almost midnight! " I said to them getting irritated already.

" Come on guys! Our Cinderella needs to get home " Jhope said as he stood up a little tipsy.

" Who are you calling Cinderella? " I asked feeling really pissed as I am talking nonsense with clearly drunk guys.

" Hyung.. dont you know Cinderella's story?   She went to a party and at midnight and she must leave before all the magic runs out... just like your situation hyung! " V whined as he got up too.

Everyone else stood up to leave until Suga spoke " Who will bring them? " he asked while pointing at the sleeping pair.

" I can drive Mina home, but I dont know where she lives " Jimin stated.

" Why dont we just stay at Jin's condo for the night? " Jhope suggested

And they immediately agreed.

" So youre ditching me now? " I asked.

" You can come with us! " Suga suggested.

" Nah.. You do whatever you want. Im going home " I said as I was turning my back to wave them goodbye.

" YAH!!! YOURE NO FUN! " Jhope added.

" Ive got jams! " I answered back with a smirk.

" Hyung, call the tow truck for us! " Jungkook called out before I could leave.

I drove back home hoping I'd catch the old man still there. Ok I was kidding. I dont have curfew. I just use that excuse to go home earlier than the gang because I want to see DAD, Although I really do despise him.

I opened the door to see an empty house.

" Eomma? " I called out.

" Master.. Your parents have gone out for business and Madam left you this message " A maid of ours approached me and handed me a yellow card.

Namjoon,

Your dad and I had an emergency rebooking of flights, were heading to Japan for the branching out of BTS Academy there. I reloaded your bank account already and I assume that would be enough for a month. Take care. Saranghaeyo~

Mrs. Kim NamJi

I guess I'll be crashing someone's place then.

I called our tow truck services and instructed them to get Mina and Jin's car, as I drove towards Jin's condo

As I went inside I found no sign of the gang, but instead I saw Mina & Jin sleeping in one bed.

Dont be green okay, nothing happened. Theyre both too drunk to even do something.

And thats the point! Theyre both too drunk and might do something stupid! ugh, i should probably stay here and watch them...

Wait, Why am I even making a big deal about this!

I contacted the gang and asked for an explanation.

Jimin's reply: Sorry man. I met this hot chick along the way...

V's reply: I love Jungkook ♥
( this alien is totally abducted )

Suga's reply: Im swaggin'

Jungkook's reply: Im sleepy

Jhope's reply: Just let it be hyung, I think Mina can help us get Jin back.

Only Jhope had a decent reply among the group, but is this really the right thing to do? Can Mina really help us?

I took a last glance at them and left.

Jin's POV

I woke up with a groan due to the hangover I got. I was about to massage my temples when an unfamiliar object blocked my arm. I turned to look at what it was and saw....

Kim Mina

WTF? why is she here? how? what? ugh. To many questions started to form in my mind that my head started to ache again.

I sighed in frustration and Mina moved to..

to..

to..

to..

to hug me!

We both got our clothes on so I guess nothing happened. I was about to stand up to get ready for school when she hugged me even tighter. I stayed in that position for awhile then my phone began to ring.

A call from Jhope..

I answered it and Jhope's voice blasted in the speaker.

" Ireonasaeyo~ Wake up! Wake up! " Jhope whined loudly with Suga also shouting in the background.

[AN: Play the audio of Jhope's wake up call]

I took a glance at the time and it was already 10 in the morning! Gosh we really need to wake up.

Mina seemed like she has no plans of getting up so I pushed her forcefully to let go of me and she fell off the bed. I was about to apologize when I realized that she was still asleep even with that fall.

Ok whatever. Im leaving her if she doesnt wake up soon.

I did all the necessary things and I ate my brunch. I'll just catch up on the afternoon classes.

I was about to leave and Mina was still sleeping on the floor. She's a heavy sleeper alright. I felt bad for pushing her so I lifted her back up onto bed and layed her down. I left a medicine by the table next to her and left immediately.

These guys better explain to me when I get there.

|•|•|•|•|

Ok so there's the update guys! Hope you enjoy it!