Chapter 5

JIN's POV

I headed to the classroom after that major walk out.

I couldn't help it. They know nothing.

Yeah sure we were friends since we were fetuses in our eomma's womb, but still there are things that only you can know.

And clearly they don't know anything, because they don't understand me.

I dont like being falsely accused for something i haven't done.

and clearly. They are accusing me of having a relationship with some girl I just met.

Do they really think that low of me???

Yeah I WAS a play boy, but that changed.

I learned what is love.

and I loved her.

My heart beats just for one and she's the one.

I wont replace her for some girl I barely knew.

And why would I replace her and waste the years Ive been waiting for?

I slammed the door entering the room as her memories evaded my thoughts.

I was surprised to see Rap Mon here. I thought he was with Mina.

He stared at me.

Im not in the mood for his cocky assh*le attitude now, so I stared back blankly.

Whats his problem anyway?

Jungkook's POV

The bell rang and guys stood up.

" Hyung, can we stay for 5 more minutes? " I whined staying sitted. Im too full to even stand.

" Only 3 " Jimin spoke.

" Why would I follow you? " I spat back. This hyung cant control me hehe

" Because Im your HYUNG. " Jimin glared.

" But Im taller than you. " Jungkook smiled evilly knowing Ill win this matter.

" Shut up " Jimin replied.

" Its 5 minutes then. " I smiled.

" Aniyo. Only 3 minutes. " Suga said.

Pshhh this hyung. NO FUN.

Jimin sticked his tongue out at me.

" 3 minutes is done." Jimin said smiling.

" Heyyy no fair! That was too fast! " I whined.

" Kookie, You wasted your time arguing with Jimin already. " J-hope said.

" I demand an extension! " I persisted

" Kookie, we have to go back already. Rap Mon is waiting and Jin was really mad. " J-hope hyung said worriedly.

Well He has a point.

I stood up and we walked back to class.

Everybody who crowded in the hallway made way for us as we passed.

Well of course what do you expect from the richest, most good looking, bad boys of this academy.

" Hey why are they only 5? Where are the other 2? " some random person whispered.

" Hey, I saw Jin so mad in the caf awhile ago. " another whispered

" I also saw Rap Mon with a girl. " another random person.

" Are they fighting? " some random person again.

I stared at those who whispered making sure they watch their mouth.

They looked down and I continued walking.

" V, why are you so quiet? its unusual. " j-hope asked.

Ne. Ne. Ne. V hadnt spoken after the Rap Mon - Mina - Jin issue yet.

" Im just thinking. " V lowly spoke.

" He actually thinks! " Jimin bursted out.

" He thinks. Its just always out of this world though. " Suga commented.

V just looked down with an occupied mind.

We walked in the room and found Jin hyung and Rap Mon hyung completely avoiding each other.

Whats with them?

" I see DARK AURAS. Woooo~ " V suddenly spoke up with humor. Total Bipolar mehehe. Regaining Alien DNA.

I joined V's lively aura and joked along with him, while approaching the other hyungs.

" Hey guys whats with the curving lips and touching eyebrows? " i half joked. its true anyway.

They both stared and looked away.

Ok I was completely ignored. Total epic fail.

BEWARE: This is what happens when you dont eat. Always have a full stomach!

We all went to our seats and then she came in...

All of us looked at Mina although I was observing the hyungs.

J-hope just smiled at her.

Suga glared.

Jimin was filled with.. uh.. lust?

V looked at her happily like some sweet candy shown to a 5 year old child.

and

Jin... He looks even madder than before.

Rap Mon... he looked utterly pissed with a cup of revenge.. i guess

Whats with these hyungs? Their giving me different signals.

And whats with Kim Mina? Did she even notice our stares? If i was her I'd be all bloody with this 7 sharp gazes.

As soon as she sat down, Rap Mon and Jin hyung stood up and walked out of class.

" Hey where you goin' ? " Suga called out.

" Somewhere away from this hellhole. " Jin answered and continued walking.

" Dont even think of following me. " Rap Mon said not even looking back.

Even if Rap Mon said that, I still went on stealth  mode with V to follow them.

" Uhh this kids! " J-hope messed his hair.

" If I were you, Id just follow what leader-nim said and stay out of trouble. " Suga added.

" But hyung, we cant stay out of trouble... Cause we, ourselves, are TROUBLE. " I said before I left with V to follow them.

V followed Jin and I followed Rap Mon.

God please bless us and we made our separate ways.

ווו

Ok so our exam just ended and I only got to update now. So yeahhhhhh~~

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to √ vote √ comment √ follow