Chapter 15

Rap Monster's POV

Kim Mina... prepare to taste my wrath! HAHA! [AN: Have you noticed Rap Mon's laughter in their songs?]

Egg bath √ check

Soysauce drink √ check

hmmmm.. whats next?

I heard that she joined the Taekwondo club.. Perhaps she could get locked in the locker room right?

Jimin's POV

After we ate lunch, we proceeded back to our clubs. This afternoon was scheduled for the try-outs in the varsity leagues and of course I'm part of the academy's VIP TEAM.

Ive represented the Academy during tournaments and of course bring home tons of trophies and medals.

And the grand prize is...

Girls! Girls! Girls! they love me.. *sings to Got7's song*

Yeah seriously boxing adds to my sexy, hot, smoking effect.

Am i right? Yah~ of course im right!

So yeah i was going into the boys locker room, when a taekwondo guy approached me.

" Jimin hyung " he called out running towards me.

I faced him and gave him a questioning look.

Excuse him, Are we close?

" Youre friends with Mina-ssi right? " he asked. Mina-ssi?  Psssh are they even close? He should call her NOONA!

" Can you give this to Mina? " and he handed me a spare Taekwondo uniform, kimono perhaps.

I just nodded and took it from him.

Mina said she was going to the shower room to take a quick bath.

SHOULD I GO THERE? OF COURSE I SHOULD! Im going to give this to her... [AN: Yahh! Jimin-ahh~ reasons! tsk tsk you byuntae ]

So i head to the shower room as quickly as i could. Who knows theres a miracle over there.

I walked in with no hesitation but found noone.

I decided to leave the kimono on her locker in the gym hoping she would find it.

And to my surprise, she was there!

Picture this girl wearing only a towel to cover up her dripping wet body... even hotter than i thought.

I cleared my throat so i'd catch her attention.

" Ahh Jimin " She smiled while looking at me. Wow how could she even act so normal with only a piece of towel covering her body and sexy hot guy in front of her?

" I'm sure you need this " and then i handed her the kimono while looking away.

Well of course how could i look at her straight? Im trying to control hormones here! She's just so close to me, I kennot.

[AN: I suggest you play 'War of Hormones' right now haha ]

I looked at her when the kimono was out of my hand and surprisingly found her blushing.

I gave her a smirk and turned around, heading to the door.

I was about to exit when...

Hey wait..

Its..

Ah..

Its..

Mmmm..