Chapter 3

V's POV

I looked around trying to find out the other KIM here.

I know theres always a lot of KIM in South Korea but ohh well everytime I meet a KIM... there's this question inside me..

Is there anyone like me? I know I can really be weird sometimes, but I havent found a single person who can deal with my craziness.

Yeah Alien thats me.

teacher continued " Kim.... Mina" he called out.

"Present." i immediately looked to where the beautiful voice came from.

Its her? The girl Jin was with? She's a KIM? Haha then definitely I'd do anything to get to know her more.

ALIEN PROJECT 101. KNOW HER MORE. HAHA IM TOTALLY INSANE.

"Ohh wait I missed one.. Kim.." teacher called out again.

WHAT? THERE'S STILL ANOTHER KIM?

i looked around again trying to look for someone who wasnt called yet, but i couldnt find anyone.

"Ahhh its Kim NamJoon" the moment teacher said that the door slammed open and stood there our cool swagger leader Kim NamJoon

Well of course. Silly me. How could I forget him. Haha this guy. Always wanna make a cool entrance. Loves the attention. And keeps his cool image by his side always.

"Sup people?" Rap Mon greeted.

He didnt even bother our teacher and went to his one and only seat that nobody would ever dare to take.

"Okay now that youre complete, I want you to introduce yourselves to each other, while I sleep." teacher stated.

He positioned himself in the teacher's table and spoke "You may now start. Nobody disturbs my rest, araseo?"

As soon as he drifted to his sleep, nobody did what he told us.

The class got separated into groups and minded their own businesses.

Our group also joined together and leader-nim Rap Mon spoke "So how's life guys?" he says while sitting like a king.

"Quite fine." Jungkook replied.

"But for Jin, its more than fine." Jhope teases him.

Jin just gives a warning look.

"What do you mean? Is there something I should know about?" Rap Mon asked with intense eyes.

"Well theres this new girl, and she's Jin's chick." Suga replied to the master.

"Woah man. Thats so cool! You havent been with girls since i dont know when. Its about time youve found someone." Rap Mon says to Jin with some kind of congratulating effect while tapping his back and offering bro fists.

"Whats her name? Where is she? I wanna see her." Rap Mon curiously asked.

"She's a KIM like us. Her name is Mina. She's that girl over there who's always on her earphones and fiddles with her phone non stop" I explained.

"Aww. Yeah man. I totally wanna meet her.Introduce me to her, Jin." Rap Mon said to Jin.

"She's not my girl." Jin said irritated.

Rap Mon stood up and looked at Jin " Too late to deny. " and then he approaced Mina.

Rap Monster's POV

" Hey there! " I greeted Jin's girl.

It seemed like Mina didnt hear me bcoz of her earphones.

So I took her phone away, knowing it would catch her full attention.

"Hey there! you cant just be with your phone the whole day. Welcome to BTS ACADEMY " I SAID.

True enough, it did work and she took off one of her earphones.

" Is there something wrong? " Mina calmly asked.

" I said 'Hey there'." I said trying to control my temper. She's really testing me. I sat down to her level and and said Hey again.

Before she could say another word. We stared into each others eyes.

"Oh so its you" I said trying to contain my shock.

She was also speechless and we both went our own ways.

I walked back to the guys " Hey man. Hot chick you got there " i said like praising Mina.

" How many times do I have to tell you.. SHE IS NOT MY GIRL " Jin completely denies.

" Yeah yeah whatever." i just rolled my eyes and plugged in my earphones.

I guess its just a small world after all.

Kim Mina, you better watch out.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I know this chapter is so damn short, but i hope you appreciate it.

Why do you think Rap Monster and Mina was shocked when they saw each other? Curious? Next chapter is coming...

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SUPPORT CHINGGUS!