Chapter 27

After Jaehyun's proposal, Mina's mind has been fighting over what to do. Her attention was divided over reality and the little world she had on mind. Focus was the last thing she had.

As of the moment, they were having an one on one sparring session. Mina had a sparring gear on and so did her partner. The mats were cleared and only the both of them stood on it. The others carefully watched off the mats and on the surrounding benches, others sat on the floor, and Jaehyun stood firm and kept his eye on Mina. But it isn't only Jaehyun's eyes that were on her, so was Jimin's from the far end of the gym where the boxing team was.

Nevertheless, the eyes on her didn't bother her because she had another matter on her mind. They both bowed that signaled the start of the battle. They both positioned in their fighting stance and Mina's opponent took the offense first. Upon Mina's divided attention, the kick freely hit her head with no attempt of dodging or blocking the attack. Mina's head turned to the side with a strong impact like she was slapped in the face, the only difference was that she wore a head gear and a foot slapped her.

As Jimin witnessed that, he swiftly made his way to Mina as his protectiveness over her kicked in.

" Yah! Mina focus! " Jaehyun sternly reminded as he didn't want any member of his to get hit just like that during the tournament. It was shameful in his part as a team captain.

" Hey! Who said you could hit her?! " Jimin spat with anger evident in his voice and face.

Before he could even take a step on the practice mats threatening to hurt Mina's opponent, Jaehyun pulled him back forcefully.

" And who said you could interfere? " Jaehyun spat back with authority. Well of course, if Jimin ruled over the ring, Jaehyun ruled over this area, its his territory.

" Noone hurts my Mina. " Jimin pulls his arm back and looks into Jaehyun's eyes with no fear. He'd face anyone for Mina.

" Noone owns me, Jimin. " Mina, who got back to her senses, corrected. She doesn't need anyone to care for her. Moreover, someone who controls her. She used to live alone as if nothing really matters but now Jimin's being a total freak.

" I'm just looking out for you. " Jimin leaves Jaehyun's glare and turns his eyes to Mina.

" I can take care of myself. You don't have to look out for me and besides, this is part of the practice. " Mina reasons off. She's back to that girl who relies on herself alone. She used to care less and act cold and stiff like a rock. Now, she's been crazily turned in the palm of a boy's hand making her soft and out of character. Well eversince BTS came in her life, she loosened up her guard.

" You heard her, now leave! " Jaehyun smirks at Jimin's rejection.

It takes Jimin a moment before he left Mina's gaze and walked back to his team. For a second there, he didn't know who he was facing. He wasn't sure if that was really Mina.

With that event, Mina cleared out her thoughts. Why was she even worrying too much? Its not as if Jimin's really serious about her. He's a player.. for heaven's sake! And whats heppening to her? She didn't use to be like this.

The Mina before was strong and brave. She kept everything to herself because her family wasn't there nor did she have any friends. She didn't let anything affect her because she was too broken inside that letting others into her would brake her even more. Now, she feels like a soft mushy dough. A dough that you can just mold into any shape. A dough that you can stuff anything into. A dough that you can bake into any outcome that you'd desire.

And thats all because BTS came into her life...

Mina looked at her opponent and striked back. She thought about nothing but the practice that she was currently on.