Chapter 22

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The group arrived and the maknaes once again regained their energy.

" Wah!!! Lets go swimming! " V shouted as he ran off to the beach.

" Wait for me! " Jungkook followed V and soaked his feet into waves.

" Aigoo~ be careful! " Jhope reminds the two maknaes and stood by the shore to watch over them.

Meanwhile back at the van, Rap Monster plugged out his earphones and stretched his arms. " Ahh! This is jam! " he exclaimed while breathing in the fresh air. " Welcome back master. " A middle aged lady bowed before Rap Monster. " We have prepared your rooms, sir. Your baggages are already inside. " she informed. Rap Monster nodded and was about to leave when he noticed that Mina & Suga were still inside the van.

" Should we wake them up? " Jin asked while looking at the two.

" Yah!! Whats the purpose of coming here, if theyre just gonna sleep?! " Jimin commented who is obviously irritated.

" Babe, lets go to the beach already. " Jimin's new fling whined.

" Shall I wake them? " Jin asked once again.

" Jakkaman.. " Rap Monster got his iPhone out and took a picture of Mina sleeping in Suga's arms. " This will seriously blow up Suga " he smirked and called the others who were in the beach to come and take a look.

" I never thought they would look so good together " Jhope commented like teenage girl with her hands on her cheek.

" They disgust me. " Jimin rolled his eyes. " Lets just wake them up already " The other girl whined sounding irritated.

" I have an idea! " Jungkook perked up and raised his hand like he is asking permission. Rap Monster nodded in agreement. " Get your cameras ready.. " Jungkook smirked and walked towards the other side of the van.

Suga was leaning on the van's door and was loosely hugging Mina who was asleep on his shoulder. That perfect picture was nearly to be ruined in

3..

2...

1....

The door flew open as Jungkook grabbed the door's handle with all his strength. Suga and Mina fell off with a loud thud on the cemented driveway.

Most of the members were holding back their laughter while Suga crouched in pain. He groaned and Mina just scratched her head as if nothing happened. She squinted her eyes and blink a few times trying to adjust to her surroundings.

Then it hit her, she automatically pulled Suga up and brushed off the dust in his clothes. " Gwenchana? " she asked worriedly. Suga was still holding on to his right arm which hit the ground first.

Suga, then came back to reality and shrug off the pain, instead he focused on Mina's growing concern for his arm. " Yah!! Yah!! Don't touch me. " Suga complianed as he slapped Mina's hand away.

He walked off to the other side of the van where the members where looking down and holding their laugh. " Aish!! Who did that?! " Suga raised his voice and placed his arms on his waist. Such a diva.

Noone confessed until Suga raised his voice and threatened to kill them. The gang then pointed at the maknae who shuddered in fear of whatever his hyung would do.

" Mianhae hyung " Jungkook bowed and looked at Suga with batting eyelashes.

" Aigoo~ Don't use your aegyo on me. It won't work. " Suga then raised his hand attempting to hit the poor maknae.