Chapter 19

Third person's POV

Its the 5th day of school and Mina has been absent for two days this week. She thought about how she will be under probationary or how she might be suspended from classes or how her mother will freak out again if she gets kicked out before she even graduates this school year.

She decided to wake up early and head to school early in order to keep up with the absences that she made. As early as it was, her mom wasn't even awake yet nor was her siblings. She headed out without breakfast and decided to get a meal at McDonald's drive through.

" Annyeong haseyo! May I have your order ma'am? " the employee asked Mina as she opened up her car's window.

" Umm.. I'll have.. uhh.. " Mina stuttered as she was picking a breakfast to eat. She was picky when it came to food and fastfood chains were not her ideal type to choose from.

It took her a minute before she finally decided " Double pancake please with hot choco and a chicken sandwich "

" That will be for 3,000 won ma'am " the cashier smiled as she calculated the expense.

Mina hurriedly rummaged her bag for her wallet, but it wasnt there. The car behind her started honking as she was taking too much time.

Mina smiled at the cashier as she waited for Mina patiently. She, then rummaged her bag again but still found no clue on where it was placed.

The cars behind her started to grow impatient and honked noisily, but she kept her cool and looked for her wallet.

An unknown man knocked at the opposite window to the driver's seat and Mina grumply opened to see who it was.

Surprisingly, it was Jin. He flashed me a smirk and held up a white gucci wallet " Looking for this? " Mina's eyes grew large in disbelief and Jin threw the wallet at her face. " Next time don't leave it laying around " he spoke as he straightened up and walked towards the cashier. He took out his own wallet from his backpocket and paid Mina's meal. Mina, on the other hand, just stared at Jin while he walked back to his car which was behind Mina's. There was about 5 cars lining already and Mina took the meal immediately and drove off to school.

Jin's POV

Ugh. Whats taking this person so long? Im starving!

The customer before me took more than 5 minutes already and its starting to piss off the other lining cars behind me. Then, i noticed a familiar looking girl sticking out her head out of the car and so it was Mina.

What the heck is taking her so long? Cant she see there are other customers too? Helloooo she's not the only hungry person here!

I then remembered that her wallet was with me and I was meaning to return it to her today. I found it under my bed, where it may have fallen when she slept there.

So not to delay everything anymore, I took out her white gucci wallet and went out of my car to give it to her. I knocked at the opposite window and a pissed face welcomed me. I know for sure that she's annoyed because she cant find her wallet so to make things a bit funnier, I raised it up with a smirk on my face " Looking for this? " her eyes grew wide and she was utterly shocked. I threw it at her but i didnt mean to hit her face. Oops my bad.

I walked pass her car and went straight ahead to the cashier to pay her bills. I made my order and walked back to my car to drive forward as soon as Mina drove off. As soon as I got my order, I instantly drove off to school.

Mina's POV

Of all the people that could help me at that embarrassing situation, Why did it have to be him? WAE???