Chapter 13

JIN'S POV

I woke up cause i heard someone laughing uncontrollably. I looked up and saw Suga laughing his heart out. He usually keeps his swagger image and chuckle coolly but this time i guess he cant handle the act anymore.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he looked at someone by the door. Then I realized Mina was standing there frozen as a bucket of eggs cracked up above her head messing up her hair and uniform.

Me being the old me would help her immediately, because she doesnt deserve to be treated like this. But that was the old me, nows different. She's just a test, a distraction, an obstacle. I just stared at her with no care at all and went back to sleeping, but how could I sleep if Suga keeps on laughing?

I decided not to mind at all and then this happened:

" I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! " Mina shouted furiously.

She's just a girl. How could she kill Suga? Pfft. The thought of her trying to kill Suga was hilarious. So here I am trying to hold back my laugh. Suga was still laughing so yeah things has been funnier then.

And then everything got noisier. So i looked up again.

They were so busy running after each other that they hadnt notice i was watching them. Chairs were scattered around, chalks were being thrown everywhere, egg yolk spreading on the floor because Mina really did took a bath of raw eggs. The classroom was a mess!

And who would clean this?

I looked at them and i think things arent that funny already, Mina was really mad. I think she's serious about killing Suga. Suga on the other hand was getting tired.

My eyes were still on them when Suga ran towards the door and slipped through the egg yolk.

It was Mina's turn to laugh and i guess she forgot to kill Suga. She was just there laughing at him. Then Suga's face crumpled.

" Ahh.. Shit.. It hurts " he exclaimed.

Mina was only laughing at him still.

" I... I.. I think i cant stand up.. " Suga said seriously.

Mina stopped laughing and looked at him worriedly.

" Stop.. a-acting already j-just stand up! " Mina said stuttering.

" I cant.. Oww!!! " Suga tried to stand but fell right back to the ground.

" Suga its not funny anymore. " Mina said seriously. I can see she is afraid.

" Mina help me.. Jebal~ " Suga pleaded.

I thought she would help but then she talked back

" You didnt even help me a while ago.. Let your FRIEND help you! " She said while pointing me.

" Dont include me in your mess. " I said coldly and glared at her.

Mina was about to answer when Suga cut her off.

" Mina!!! If you dont help me, I'll blame you for this! " Suga blackmailed.

" But you started this! " Mina reasoned back.

" I'll tell the principal! " Suga blackmailed even more.

" Yah! Yah! Whatev- - - AHHHH!!! " Mina was rolling her eyes as she extended her hand to Suga then Suga pulled her to the floor causing her to get soaked in the egg yolk even more.

"HAHAHAHA now were even. " Suga laughed.

Aish this guy really. The best actor award goes to Suga!