Chapter 26

Today is the start of the preparation for the upcoming PSOK Olympics. The students are all preoccupied in their field of specialty and the management has been supporting them through various necessities like proper training grounds and equipments that could harness their capabilities to the fullest potential.

The entire academy has been so busy.. but not busy enough to escape the rumors.

Mina has been the talk of the town. With the boys always around her, she can't escape the growing attention of the people. Because of course, BTS is the star of the academy and whatever connects to them becomes as popular as them may it be in a good or bad way. They are the primary reason why the academy was ever even built. Their parents were also the best of friends before and so decided to form and open up a institution for their children. But the academy isn't the only thing to brag about, each of their families had different spotlights in the business industry. May it be about electronics, construction, or even just fine dining.

And Mina, who was just a new transferee does not fit in their perfect picture. An average looking girl thats secretly a bastard daughter and the half sister of NamJoon popularly known as Rap Monster, hanging around with the high profiled BTS is just illegal.

Mina hurriedly walks through the corridors towards her classroom as she was running late because of the sleepless night. She gets hold of the doorknob, but before she had the chance to open the door, V holds her other arm.

" Why are you here? " V asks her with curiousity.

" What do you mean 'why am i here'? I'm going in our class duh! " She answers the weird question that V asked.

V lets go of her arm and laughs. " Only the academic students have real classes, pabo! "

" Oh right. " Mina realizes her mistake and hits her own forehead. She still isn't used to the unusual program this school has.

" Do you want me to go with you to the gym? " V politely asks after he recovers from his laughing spree.

" But you'll get late in your own club. " Mina thinks about the offer.

" They won't care. I'm a VIP anyway. " V brushes the thought off since he knows the priviliges of being a VIP. He then holds Mina's arm again runs with her towards the gym. They continue running even with all the people looking at them.

He lets go of Mina's hand to point at Jimin who was now in the boxing ring with a partner to do a sparing session. " Hyung is so cool! "

Mina stares in awe too and watches Jimin as his muscles flex in every movement.

" Mina, were going to start in 5 minutes. " A taekwondo member calls out to her and she heads to the locker rooms.

She comes out with her very own kimono and walks to her club's side of the gym. V sits by the benches with some taekwondo members and holds up a thumbs up.

" Won't you practice your singing? " Mina asked V as he just hanged around with her.

" Nah. I just roam around every practice time. " V says as he recalls his adventures when he escapes from practice.

" If you say so.. " Mina gives up and proceeds to stretch along with the other members.

As Mina focuses on the training, V catches something with his sense of hearing. He sure could hear the murmurs of the people around him and they were not pleasant ones.

" Why is V here? I thought he was a musical arts VIP. "

" I saw him with that girl. "