wElp guess this goes nowhere

So Kakyoin_Kinnie has this great book called, "Going Live! Try Not to Fall In Love!" Anz you should 100% read it

I've been trying to make a one-shot or ANYTHING inspired by the cool "dating show" au but can't :(

So
I'll give you guys what I DO have
And it isn't much
______________________________________
Welcome, to Joestar Struck! Where a rich family of handsome men,known as the Joestars will be paired up with one random stranger based upon their tastes to live with for an entire year - the brand new, aspiring TV romantic drama! Will they find love, or have to spend a year with a roommate they despise?

I'm your host, Blue Sullivan, and we're going to meet out contestants - now!

[>♡♡♡<]
A redhaired man looks up from his phone, and he pulls out a single earbud. He mouths to someone off camera - and sighs seeming disgruntled at the answer he's given.

He waves, "Hey. I'm Noriaki Kakyoin and I'll be paired with Jotaro."

Beside him, an image flashes of a tall-bulky man with dark hair, who is trying to push the camera away hand taking up half the picture.

[>♡♡♡<]
A blonde man with a hat, jumps as the camera pans over to him. "Oh! Hello! I'm Robert E.O Speedwagon! I'll be pared with Jonathan!"

Same as before, an image appears beside him showing off a large man who's intimidating staure is destroyed by his wholesome smile.

[>♡♡♡<]
Another blonde sits before the camera, but, this one has a headband. And - two strange markings upon his face.

"Ceasar Zeppeli, paired with...what was his name?" A distant mumbled is heard off screen, "Oh right. Joseph."

A brunette appears in the image this time, he's posing looking as if he's trying too hard to look good in the photo. Ceasar glances over and frowns, "Wait. That's him-?!"

[>♡♡♡<]
The last contestant, is sitting with his back to the camera. Someone coughs and he spins around revealing that he has two long scars down his face.

"Is it my turn? Oh! Well, um..."he waves enthusiastic."I'm Okuyasu! I'm paired up with Josuke!"

An image of a man appears beside him, this one with striking purple-hair, styled up into a perfect pompadour. His photo has a familair vibe as Joseph's. Okuyasu glances over and his eyes widened.

"Woah...they weren't lying when they said these guys were pretty..."
[>♡♡♡<]

And next time- they'll get to meet, their new roommates for a year! And after that: the game begins. Tune in next time to Joestar Struck!

[ALL DAY EVERYDAY STREAMED LIVE ON VARIOUS PLATFORMS]