SUBMIT OCS

qqtaro
Pleasenobodynoticeme
JotarosDolphinDealer
CL0UDUSTS
skiddynoddlez
drewily

Feel free to tag anyone you think may be interested!

Submission Deadline: November 1st, 2020 

'A New Breed of Crusader' or NBoC, is what I've decided to name the new fic. Its official now.

NBoC will focus around the trails of Jouta Kujo as he attempts to save his fathers from the hands of Saraquel a son of two Joestar menaces. Note: This is taking place after Golden Wind, in 2016 specifically - cause Jouta was born in 1999, or during the events of Diamond is Unbreakable.  This story will have a similar tone to Stardust Crusaders as one would expect. Unfortunately, Jouta doesn't have any friends yet – or enemies.

Rules:
1.Your character must have at least one parent that is a canon JJBA or be a descendant of one. (so yes, they can be grandchildren of canon characters).  This is because this is a second-generation fic. Their parents can be same-sex couples and non-canon couples. - For the sake of the story Kakyoin and Jotaro are off limits as parents. And Pucci. – Also: if your OC is the child of any villain character you can decide if their parent(s) are living or not.

2.There is only four JoBros being accepted. (and if any of you want to make one: an animal Stand User). I wish I could accept all of them – but I want the JoJo crew to be very close knit and all be able to have extensive and well-developed character arcs etc. So, the more creative and well thought out your character is – the better! Currently: (4/4)

3.Their parents/ancestors can be any character from parts 1 – 6  (except Jolyne obviously) Be aware though: your OC can only be a grandchild /descendant of any character from part 1 for obvious reasons. (If they're a child of Pt.3 Dio that's...different)

4.If you make a JoBro they don't have to be a child of any OG Crusader. So, be creative!

5.For JoFoes – there is a much larger limit. There are three separate groups of JoFoes he will face.

Group 1: The Gatekeepers (12/12)
-No theme for Stands
-They will be the ones who decide whether Jouta moves on or not. After he completes the original trial, he has to defeat them in a battle. These characters will most likely be power types. These are randoms Saraquel managed to bribe or pick up off the street.

Group 2: The Knights (10/10)
-Stands must be song references **any genre**
-These will mostly be strategic characters with complicated abilities . Jouta will have to defeat them,  but also, the trial at the same time. Semi-loyal and close to Saraquel.

Group 3: The Sins (7/7)
-Stands named and with abilities based off the Seven Sins
-These are the last characters Jouta will face.  They are the best of both worlds and the most powerful of the group. Extremely close and loyal to Saraquel.
Greed: TAKEN (skiddynoddlez)
Pride: TAKEM (CityOfFragments)
Gluttony: TAKEN
Lust: TAKEN (qqtaro)
Sloth: TAKEN (Pleasenobodynoticeme)
Wrath: TAKEN (qqtaro)
Envy: TAKEN

Anything with ** is notes made by me explaining something OR giving examples of what info goes there

Form:

Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Parent(s):
Gender/Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Age: (JoBros 16 – 20) ( JoFoes can be any age)

Role: **if Jofoe list which group**
Open to Having A Love Interest: (who will be likely chosen by me) **your character can be already taken by another OC of yours**

Appearance:
Clothing:
Scars/Tatoos/Piercings:

Backstory:
Current Situation:
Mental Health: **depression? OCD? ADHD?**
Physical Health: **any disabilities? fully heled injuries that may hinder them?**

Main Traits:
Personality:

** for abilities your character can be a Hammon User, but sticking with the SDC theme they have to have a Stand as well. So – think Pt.3 Joseph**

| Ability |

[Hammon]
Age Learned:
Color/Special Ability:
Moves/Skills:
Fighting Style:
Weapons: (if any)

[Stand]

Name:
Reference: (if any)
Age Developed:
Appearance:
Special Ability: (if any)
Fighting Style: **does it have a barrage? Does it kick? Only use its hands?***
Stand Cry: (if any)
Independent or Dependent:
Visible to Non-Users: **yes or no. if yes please list if its only during certain situations**
**if Independent**Personality:

| Stats |

Destructive Power/Strength: A - E
Range: (state the length in meters)
Speed: A - E
Potential: A - E
Special Move: A - E **the strength of the Stands special ability**

| Misc |

Quote:
Aesthetic:
Alignment:
Personal Goals:
Horoscope/Birthday:
Anything Else You Wanna Put: