Drabble

Just a thing I came up with for the mafia au:

JANUARY 30TH XXXX

The redhead bowed before the tall and towering mob-boss. He could barely lift his gaze off of the floor, despite the fact that the man before him was more of a father figure than his real dad ever had been. Dio smiled softly, his features softening impossibly so, even his fangs didn't appear so sharp. The vampire thought that long ago he had lost his heart, but, ever since Kakyoin came into his life - it had changed. He was still cruel and malicious. Yet, there was this warmth that spread through him everytime his gaze fell on the teenager.

His precious little cherry.
His Kakyoin.
His son. The heir to this kingdom he had created from scratch. Pucci stood beside him, showing his pride much less stubly as he gazed down upon the kneeling redhead. He was only seventeen, but he was the best in the organization. Strategic, strong, and cruel he carried all the traits that Dio prided within himself.

"Rise, capo," came Dio's silky voice punctuating the new title that he was bestowing. Kakyoin stood, and he had a wide smile across his features the scars given to him by Geb that had long healed and now, gave him an edge. He truly didn't look seventeen standing there before the towering mass of the vampire staring him in the eye. "You no longer need to kneel to me, but rather, look me in the eye when you speak."

Kakyoin nodded, "Of course, boss." He  bowed one more time before he reached forwards and grasped Pucci's hand. The priest looked like he was sending off a child to college, as Kakyoin felt something heavy slid inot his palm. He unclasped his hand revealing a pair of shiny, red cherry earrings. The male smiled and he placed them in his ears, he could feel the weight of the real gold. Dio suprised the boy by clapping a hand on his shoulder, the redhead was unpahsed by the chill of his touch.

"Make us proud, my prince."Dio grinned, his fangs flashing. "One day, you will join me to rule this world forever."

"Of course,"Kakyoin returned the touch by placing his hand on top of the vampire's before he pulled away and turned around. "I will make you proud..."

"I know you will."

September 17th XXXX

"Where is he!"the vampire's voice boomed and cracked painfully so. His Stand had already demolished half the room in his rage. Where was his son? Where was Kakyoin? He had gone off to slaughter Jotaro, Dio should have never let him go -- he was an idiot! Usually, the man found no flaw in his plans, but sitting there now as he ran a hand through his hair pulling at it, he wished he had kept the redhead beneath his wing. "Vanilla, tell me where my son is!"

The servent bowed low to the ground his voice quivering, he had never felt afraid of his boss, until now. One wrong word and he could be killed, and perhaps half the organization.

"He is being held hostage... the Joestar's demand a random." Vanilla barely dodged getting his face split in half by Dio's claws as the vampire swung slicing deep into the wall he struck. Despite him not needing air he was panting heavily. Dio took a deep breathe and he was shocked to find tears falling down his face. He hadn't cried in years. He wanted to pay the ransom, but he knew, that would shame Kakyoin's pride.

The redhead rather die then feel weak. Dio gulped and he picked up a pen from the ruined remains of the desk and he scribbled down the letter he would return. He wouldn't shame Kakyoin's honor by saving him, but rather give him the chance to die dignified. He snapped the pen in half when he was done, damnit. He should have made him immortal the moment he turned sixteen, why did he even give the boy a chocie?

"Give this, to the Joestars..."Dio breathed his voice soft, shocking Vanilla. "And prepare for funeral rights. Tomorrow, we will lose the prince of our kingdom."

"Yes, my lord."