Scary Movie (smut)

You prop your head against his shoulder and stifle a yawn. You couldn't help but watch him instead of the television. After all scary movies never got much of a reaction out of you, sure you could get scared if you wanted but he was more entertaining.

You could feel his muscles tense up with every shift in tone. He was keeping a brave face, sure, but you could read him quite well. You pulled the blanket up to your chin as you rested down onto his elbow. Interlocking your fingers with his, holding hands, in attempt to give him some extra courage.

He glances down at you, for a moment you feign fear.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you if it ever gets this bad."

"I know" you begin, "I can always count on you." He wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer, pulling you up into him. Undoing all the work you did to get comfortable. "What aren't you going to watch the movie?"

"I'd much rather watch you."

"That's corny."

"But you love it?"

"I do." You pressed your forehead against his so that he could better look into your eyes, "I really do." You were nearly cut off by him closing the distance with his mouth, gently kissing your lips. You smile before he's able to pull away, roughly kissing him back.

He muffled an 'oof' or two while you got on top of him, blocking the television screen though the noise from the movie covered up for what you were about to do. You straddled him while putting your hands up his shirt. Sucking on his tongue vigorously. He himself was too frazzled to even move his arms. You took his shirt off.

"Don't you want to watch the movie?"

A scream rang from the tv, he tensed up again, you felt his member become hard.

"You ready?" You asked,

"Yes." Niall fell onto his back and brought you with him, you took your time getting your pajama top off, letting your nails mark your skin. You knew he couldn't take his eyes off you. You rock back and forth on your hips as you run his fingers through your hair.

You moved his hands down to your hips and up your chest, "You're not gonna make me do all the work right?" He laughed lightly,

"Course not."

He grabbed firmly at your tits and rubbed your nipples sensually, pinching them, not rough however, just to make them hard. You winced and but your lip.

"Harder."

He pulled and twisted as you were drowned out by the tv. You thrusted into him a little harder to feel in grow, not wanting to have to suck him off to get him hard. When you were both ready you grabbed the waist of his pants and moved down his body, unbuttoning his pants.

You barely moved the boxers before the hot dog rod came poking out, it was glorious. You moved your pajama shorts and panties to the side and positioned yourself to ride on top. Niall placed his hands onto your ass, smacking it, once, then squeezing.

"Aww come on I wanted to see your little panties." He begged, you moaned into his ear as you got the tip against your lips entrance,

"Now you know that you'll get to see that later."

You let gravity take hold as you forced the rest inside of you and started to ride him. His thumbs digging into your hips to better guide you. He tried to swallow his moans but you could see it on his face.

"Don't worry." You edged as you started to slow down, he breathed in, you sped up. "Come on let me here." He was louder than the television. You could barely here the movie at all.

You watched his face grow red before he started panting. Before he could cum you stood on your knees, pulling off of him and finishing him with his hands.

You started redressing while he recovered, his body sprawled on the couch. You brushed a lock of his hair behind his ear and smile,

"Hurry up or your gonna finish the movie."

;)