Not sure where my hearts headed

Music poured out of the doors of the fraternity house.

The house was full of sweaty young adults drinking, dancing, and running off to private bedrooms. The university Soccer team had just won their fifth game of the year.

And so they were celebrating accordingly.

Sitting on the couch and having a conversation with someone she just met she catches his eyes from across the room.

He's towards the back of the house. Playing a game of beer pong against his teammates.

When he meets her eyes he smiles and gives her a wink before gesturing for her to come over to him.

"Someones looking for you" The girl she's talking to says nodding her head in his direction.

"Umm, I'll talk to you later" She says getting up and making her way to where he stood at his end of the table.

"Come on. Help me kick these guys asses" He says wrapping his arm around her.

"Not a chance" One of his teammates says with a laugh.

"Get ready boys!" She says taking the ping pong ball and shooting it into a cup.

They had played three rounds, winning too before he decided it was time for them to tap out.

He grabbed two cups of beer before leading her up to his bedroom.

"Wow. Getting me drunk and taking me to your bedroom? Whatever is your plan here mr.?"

"Come on" He says, leading her to the window.
No
He places his cup on a bedside table and opens the window before picking up his cup and turning back to her.

"You're gonna love this" He says holding out a hand which she takes before following him out the window and onto the roof.

Then sit down. Legs crossed, cups in their laps as the music continues to carry throughout the house and the string lights along the back fence shine. The stars glimmer above them and a soft breeze ripples their hair.

"Told you you'd love it" He says after a moment of quiet.

"You know me too well" She says facing him. His blue eyes shine with the stars and his brown roots have started showing in his blonde hair.

"I guess I do" He says with a slight smirk " But one thing I really want to know is when you're gonna show up to a game in my jersey?" He asks, taking a sip of beer.

"Never" She says with a laugh.

"What?" He says confused yet amused.

"That's so tacky and cliche. And that's not what we are" She says drinking from her own cup.

"Yeah. But it would give me good luck. Looking out and seeing you with my name on your back"

"Too possessive. It'd be like I'm saying i'm yours"

"Well you are mine?"

"Am I now?"

The conversation was playful. The kind of banter they're used to with each other.

"Yes you are" He says leaning in and kissing her.

She kisses back before pulling away slightly.

"I don't belong to anyone"

"No. But you belong with me" He says with a laugh.

"You're such a loser" She says with a laugh.

"Maybe. Just a little bit"

They continued to stare at each other.

"I think I love you" she says looking into his eyes, hand holding his.

"I think I love you too" He says before kissing her again.