You're it for me

The car drove smoothly along the mostly empty road as the radio played and she fell asleep with her head against the window.

God he was so in love with her.

The light of the moon illuminated her face highlighting all the beauty she held.

He smiled as he looked at her.

She was it for him.

He no longer had to go through the awkward stages of thinking he'd never find the one but here you were. Asleep in the passenger seat of his car looking as beautiful as ever and making him truly believe in the idea of soulmates.

He knew when they got back to the house she would complain about her hair being messed up from being smushed against the window and her eyes would be droopy as she slowly walked into their house and went right to sleep in their bed. He knew she would ask why the two of them even made the two hour car trip to visit her parents for the day. And he knew he would just sit back and smile while she did all these things.

She was one of those people he loved being around because everything about her was so captivating. She was always rambling about something that piqued her interest so seeing her curled in a ball on the passenger seat made him feel so lucky that he was the one person she had let see this part of her. The part that's vulnerable, and soft and doesn't always have a guard up.

He really loved her.

As he pulled into their driveway and lightly shook her to wake up he smiled at the groan she let out and watched as her eyes fluttered open and a yawn left her lips.

"Home?" She asks turning to look at him.

"Home" He says turning off the car and looking into her eyes.

She was it for him