love

You loved how when you were with Niall the simplest moments were romantic.
You two were sat on his couch your leg swung over his and his hand lay on your thing rubbing circled on it while his other hand lay over your shoulder. You weren't paying attention to the movie that played on the tv as Niall pulled you closer pressing kisses on your cheek.
You sat dressed only in underwear and one of his shirt as you turned to face him, placing your lips on his.
He smiled into the kiss before you pulled away and looked at him.

Fuck

You were in love with him. How could you not be, he was one of the best things that ever happened to you, and it all started when he stumbled into some random bar and his deep bright eyes locked with yours and that's the moment you knew
You wanted to stare at those eyes for the rest of your life.

You loved the way he looked at you like you were the only person in the world. The way he always sent you pictures of things that reminded him of you, like flowers on a tree or clouds in funny shapes. And you loved the fact that he felt the same way about you.

Niall knew he was in love with you when he saw you smile and realized he wanted to make you smile every day. He'd never tell you that he was nervous to go talk to you at first thinking you were probably already taken but when you started a conversation he thanked whatever god there was that you were a part of his life and he knew he wanted to keep you in it.

"What was that for?" He asked, bringing his hand up to your cheek.

"Because I love you" You said smiling at him thinking about how even after all this time you still felt fire when you kissed him.

"Well good, because i love you too" he said before pecking your lips again

"You make me so happy" you say staring into his deep blue eyes and shifting so you were facing him.

"You make me happy too, and I am so lucky to call you mine" he said brushing a piece of hair behind your ear before planting a kiss on your nose.
You cuddled into him again as you continued watching the movie and fell deeper in love with the blue eyed Irish boy whose arms were wrapped around you.