San Francisco

Inspired by San Francisco by Niall Horan

Things always seem to feel right when you were together.

He was your home. It didn't matter where you were in the world as long as you were with him.

He had this way of making you feel like the most important person in the world.

That's why it felt like your heart had shattered when you two decided to split up.

It seemed like the right thing to do with both of your careers taking off, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

The rumors of him dating models didn't help either.

You just felt lost.

He was everything you had known for years, and then it was just over.

But

Then his album came out.

You decided that in the spirit of being a supportive ex girlfriend you would give it a listen. And while most of it upset you there was one song that hit the hardest and made the memories come rushing back.

Take me back, take me back to San Francisco

San Francisco. Where he first told you he loved you.

And suddenly you were sobbing.

"What the hell are we doing here Horan?" You ask as he brings you to a spot where you could see the San Francisco bridge right in front of you.

"We are here because I can't get you out of my head" He began as the sky was covered in grey clouds "we are here because you are everything I could ever imagine. You make me a better person and you make me want to be the best for you. We are here because I love you and I wanted to shout it to the world" He says before taking a deep breath and shouting "I LOVE YOU Y/N L/N"

His smile was wide and his eyes were crystal clear as you stared into them.

You kissed him. Pulling him close and feeling every inch of him.

"I love you too Niall Horan" you say quieter than he had "And I think I always will" You tell him before kissing him again as the rain begins to fall.

What we had would never last, but I can't let go