Our Love Was Made For Movie Screens

Some underground bands played through the speakers. The song sort of slow, but the type that had a vibe to it. Something you wanted to keep listening to.

The kind of song that made you feel like you were in a movie.

The party carried on as despite only the small number of people left, she sat at the edge of the pool, legs in the water and an empty red solo by her side.

He came a few minutes later, handing her a new cup before sitting next to her and putting his own feet in the cold water of the pool.

"Thanks" She tells him before taking a sip.

"Welcome" He says, putting his own cup next to him and leaning back on his hands.

The night was warm. It was mid June and summer had officially begun so naturally Niall's friends had thrown a huge party.

There was a slight breeze rippling through the air as the crickets chirped.

"I love this," He says from beside her.

"What?" She asks

"Night. Summer. Listening to the sounds the world makes. You. I love it all" He says cheeks red from alcohol and eyes glossed over.

"Me too," She says in response.

Things are silent for a minute as they both take in the sounds around them.

"How many people are still here?" She asks after a few minutes/

"About 20. Most people left after Jake threw up on the pong table" He says with a laugh

"Gross"

"Yeah it was nasty. Do you wanna stay?" He asks her and watches how the moonlight hits her face. And her lips look redder than they did earlier.

"I'll go where you go" She says smiling as the music begins to fade out around them.

Just like a movie