Jealousy

"I'm home" you said walking into the apartment putting your keys in the bowl next to the door and taking off your shoes.

You walked in further to find Niall in the living room, watching a football match nursing a beer.

"Hey" he said, eyes still staring at the tv.

You came behind the couch wrapping your arms around his shoulders and nuzzling your face into his neck to leave soft kisses. He stayed stiff and tense.

"What's wrong?" you asked lifting your head up

"Nothing"

You walked around the couch to sit at the table in front of him, blocking his view of the tv.

"Ni...I know something's bothering you" you said, taking his hand in yours "what's bothering you?"

"Derek called" his blue eyes stared into yours "he wanted to know what time he should pick you up for the premiere" he brought the beer to his lips before looking away from you and taking a sip.

Derek. The piece of shit.

He was an ex one from years ago that meant nothing, but it was just your luck that you and him got casted in a movie together, a movie that was premiering in just a few days.

"Ni, everyone's going together, it's not just going to be me and him"

"Then why couldn't anyone else call and ask what time the car should get you?"

"I don't know, Ni you know there's nothing going on with him right?"

"That's what you keep saying"

"Because that's the truth"

"How do I know that?"

"Since when do you not trust me?"

"It's not you I don't trust it's him"

"And what, I'm so naive and stupid that I'll screw him the first chance I get"

"I don't know"

"Fuck you" you stood up and walked to the door soon hearing his footsteps behind you.

"Y/n wait, y/n" he stopped you before you opened the door.

"I'm tired of having this same stupid fight with you" you told him tears pricking your eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that I trust you 100 percent,I do it's just...I just hate him"

"He's an asshole, one that I want nothing to do with" you said intertwining your fingers

"I'm sorry"

"I know"

"Let me make it up to you"

"How?"

"I have a few ideas" he said smirking before planting a kiss on your lips.