Calum Hood is cuter than you

This is a request for @ZsuzsixSzabo I hope you like it  :)

"Thank you everybody. Goodnight" Niall says rushing off the stage and setting his guitar down before hugging you.

"You're so sweaty" You say with your face squished against his shoulder.

"Don't care. Missed you too much." He says pulling back to give you a kiss.

"Two weeks without me was that bad huh" You say through the kiss.

"The absolute worst"

You two break apart before going to his dressing room to gather up a few things before heading to the hotel.

The night is dark and warm as the two of you step outside the venue and go into the car back to the hotel. 

"Oh I almost forgot" he says once you two are in the car. From his pocket he pulls out two tickets.

"Five seconds of Summer?" you ask him looking at the tickets.

"Yeah. They're doing a show tomorrow and I figured it would be fun to go. Ya Know cause you have a crush on Luke" He says with a smile.

"I do not" you say defensively with a smile "I have a crush on Calum"

"Ha-ha" He says sarcastically "So? Will you go out with me?"

"I guess. But if Calum Hood asks me out I am totally ditching you" You say jokingly.

"You're not funny," He says kissing you.

"I'm kind of funny" you say going in for another kiss.

"Whatever you say" he says smiling as the two of you kiss in the back seat black town car.

"I'm glad I'm here with you" You say looking at him.

"I'm glad you're here with me too, and that you get to meet my Aussie friends."

"why did you have to call them that" You say jokingly.

"well that's what they are" He says lightly laughing.

"You're a weirdo" You say putting your head on his shoulder "I love it."

You close your eyes as the car drives down the streets of Sydney, with street lights blaring and the radio a soft hum in the background.