Those Blue Eyes

It was impossible to hate him. And you really wanted to. But every time you felt like yelling you would look into those blue eyes and your heart would melt and it didn't matter what he did,you'd forgive him.

It wasn't good. He would break you again and again and you would always go back because of those damn blue eyes.even now you stood there standing in front of him wanting to scream and cry because once again he broke you

But his fucking eyes.

it was like They were staring right into your soul and it took everything in you to not fall apart under the spell they cast upon you, but you had to.

He had hurt you too much and you deserved better so you gathered up whatever courage you had and stared right into his evil eyes.

"Get out"

"What?"

"Get out. Now"

"Baby, please we can fix this we always do"

"NO"
"We never fix anything, you look at me with those sad puppy eyes and I forgive you because I'm an idiot, and every time I think you'll learn but you keep fucking hurting me and I can't deal with it anymore Niall. So get out"

"Please, I'm sorry it won't happen again"

"Yes it will"

"But I love you"

"No you don't. You never did. You've never loved me. Maybe you thought you did, but you've hurt me too much for me to ever believe you loved me"

"Baby I-"

"Go Niall. Please"

The tears started to fall as you turned around so you didn't have to face him. You heard his soft footsteps followed by the door shutting behind him.
You were full on sobbing now, because you actually did love him.

But you knew you couldn't be happy with him. All you ever were was miserable, but at least now you were free from the curse of those damn blue eyes.