Daddy

You woke up in your twin bed, looking down at the Paris themed covers. They smelled like your perfume and a little bit of sweat, you shuffled your feet in your bed for a second, stretching out your once unconscious body, before standing up. The day was about to begin. Though you longed for another hour of sleep you knew that some things couldn't wait...

The smell of breakfast wafted into your room, you were hungry. You longed to ravish. Looking down at your rather skimpy pajamas you sighed, no one would look at your body anyway. You just wanted breakfast.

"I made waffles darling!" You heard him call, recognizing his thick Irish accent,

"I'll be right there!" You yelled back, stepping over your cum rug which reeked of musk. "Ew." You didn't want to step on it. It'd be squishy.

Stepping out of your room you were greeted with the face of a man,

"Hey dad." You said as you walked past him.

He chuckled, "Oh sweetheart, shouldn't you be dressed by now? The bus will be here soon."

"Right." You balled your hand into a fist as you brought it down onto the counter, your father laughed. Oh btw your dad is Niall Horan, idk if you got that, he's your biological male parent.

"Take a waffle or something, shouldn't go to school hungry." You smiled as he spoke, gotta put on a polite face if you were going to have to deal with him. You ripped a piece from the waffle and ran to get dressed, once again avoiding the cum rug.

You could hear your mother in the garage, choking on a cigarette, another normal morning. Oh btw your mom is a milf who writes Christian music for troubled teens and also works for Uber eats.

"I can give you a ride to the bus stop if you don't want to walk!" Your dad called,

"I'm alright." You replied, your dads car smelled too much of perfume, make your head hurt. It didn't take long to get dressed, you would wear nearly the same outfit every day. Like a cartoon character, you are quirky.

Then you got on the bus.

The end.