I'll Protect You (Basket 2)

D A D I N N I T LIVES. Or brotherinnit but n a h.

Background: Yeah it's a part two mhm mhm mhm.

Triggers: MMM manipulative Dream with da violence, swearing, toddlers (ew)

----------

Tommy and Amity had been living at the snow cottage comfortably for about a year and a half, Tommy still taking the brunt of the responsibility of the two-year-old with his brothers and Phil stepping in a bit.

The family spent a lot of their time rekindling the bond they'd lost over the years and teaching Amity that swear words were in fact, not a thing a toddler should know.

The young toddler continued to steal everyone's hearts, especially Phil, as she reminded him of Tommy when he was growing up. Niki had come over to the cottage once to drop off some supplies and say hi to Wilbur, but upon discovering that Tommy had a precious child she appeared around the area more often. Wilbur always faked being hurt by the blatant favouritism but he honestly couldn't blame her.

Amity was often seen running around the house wobbly but swiftly, with Tommy chasing after her with a laugh, echoed with a high pitched squeal coming from the runner. It was like their little game, god forbid it was like a manhunt.

Tommy often had to go out on expeditions or go training with Techno, but the 18-year-old was always followed by a blue-eyed girl, who especially wanted to come along if it involved uncle Techno.

Who knows, maybe the loud-mouthed girl was gonna be better at fighting than the pink-haired hybrid himself. Techno says that a lot, much to Phil's protests and Tommy's agreement. Wilbur just kind of laughed.

It was around 7 am when Tommy was dragged out of bed by his 23-year-old brother, his twin Wilbur joining him in the Tommy abuse for fun. The blonde boy groaned in protest and pointedly groaned louder when the sheets were pulled off him and delighted squeals came from the cot.

"Uncle Techie!" A bright bubbly voice filled the room, and Tommy's groan stopped and was replaced with a smile.

"Hey, Ami!" The usually monotone voice perked up in excitement (Technosoft) at the sound of his nickname. He always found it funny that the blonde-haired girl gremlin picked it up from Tommy when the boy was sleepy.

"Oh no please not this again-"

"Come?" Amity's broken English came up from her cot as she stood confidently on her mattress.

"Sure Ami, wanna watch your dad's arse get kicked again?" Techno cooed sweetly despite the words he said.

"ARSE!" Ami giggled in response when she was lifted from her cot by Wilbur while Tommy sighed dramatically while putting his shoes on.

"THAT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN THE CHILD SAYING THAT!" Came Phil's voice from the hallway outside Tommy's room.

Yeah, they all booked it out of the house at that point.

Amity was transferred into Tommy's tight grip as he quickly put all of her winter gear on and went out of the door with his brothers in tow.

There was a special training area that Technoblade still took Tommy to. Apparently it had been made just before Tommy left for his hometown and was a surprise for the boy. It was bittersweet now that they thought about it.

They arrived swiftly and Tommy immediately placed Amity onto her little stool that stood out away from the duelling arena.

There was really no reason for Tommy to be training now that all the wars were over, but for whatever reason, Techno insisted. Amity seemed to enjoy it anyway.