Elements

Ello

Inspired by: The Wilted Hunt by barrytreebenson, and ATLA

Background: Like The Hunger Games the world has districts mostly well off, SBI are family, BBH is in the Dream Team

Triggers: Sorta violence (maybe arson idk)

Enjoy!!

----------

The young fire elemental walked along the massive wooden Path that connected entire cities, his three brothers by his side. Of course, Tubbo was on the mission as he was a close family friend and a teammate.

The mission: Eliminate the 'Dream Team'.

Techno and Tommy were out in the front of the pack. Being such a long bridge, the leadership of the nation was only able to fund a narrow path. That Path was mostly just a trading route in between the logging, mining, carpentry, and even the Capital cities, as well as many more. 

Wilbur and Phil were trailing behind discussing tactics with Tubbo not far away from them, keeping his guard up as they all knew that this part of the Path was dangerous. That danger was nothing to this team. Tubbo was just on this mission as a support spy. He would learn about the mining district and report back to them using the birds.

As an air elemental, Tubbo was able to communicate with flying animals and send messages that other elementals could understand. Very useful for his job. Phil was also another air elemental and was feared for his ability to take out opponents with his combat skills. Phil had obtained his wings at the age of 16 when most secondary powers manifested.

People able to control the elements are born that way, and find out when they are around 10-15. It was rare when people were elementals, and even rarer when they proved to have a secondary power. 

Out of the five of the group, only three had sub-elemental powers. Techno was born with fire controlling abilities, making him a fire elemental, and a strong one at that. The way you could tell is when you saw the colour of the flame that the elemental wielded. The ranks were as follows. Yellow/green: warm fire; orange/red: hot fire; Pink/Purple: scorching; Blue: boiling.

While having the powerful purple fire, a type so rare that most could only dream of this, Techno did not obtain any of the known secondary abilities for fire elementals. Instead, he trained for hours to learn to become invisible to lightning and evolved his fire to go from a red fire to pink.

Wilbur was the other one without a second ability, although he was working closely with a small group of earth elementals to unlock one of the first dependent abilities; metal shaping. He was still considered one of the most powerful elementals in the nation with a result of 7/10 when he did the power test.

Of course, Tommy and Tubbo were prodigies. Tubbo with one of the most powerful air blasts that he'd learned from the age of 9 (one of the youngest ever to find out that they were an elemental), and Tommy with a bright blue flame that Techno had never seen before, despite being in fights with the best of the best. Along with this, Tommy had a lightning strike that he often found hard to control. Techno was still trying to figure out how to teach the young boy with so much raw power (Honestly think Azula, love her).

They had been walking along the path for a few more minutes, and Phil slowed down to talk to Tubbo as Wilbur took on the role of the watchdog. Phil was presumably talking about the quality of the air or something like that. Tubbo and Phil tended to bond over their shared ability, with air being one of the rarest elements to find.

Techno paused the heated conversation brewing between him and the youngest of the group and looked at the criminal profile.

Yes, they were like a hit team.