Reliant

Background: Minecraft Dream SMP AU

Triggers: Blindness and confusion

Inspired by: Scared and Blind

Sorry but Techno and Tommy are fun to write and the animatic by basic lollo is so beautiful-

Another note! None of these one-shots are connected unless it's part of a series, so basic principles like respawning may be different.

----------

One of Tommy's favourite things to do was to walk through the Dream SMP and take in all of the new builds that people had put time into overnight. 

Sometimes they would be senseless crude build of the downstairs male part. Sometimes they would be tall towers built with obsidian that Tommy thought looked like-

Why was this on his mind?

He was in the middle of examining one of Quackity's recent builds on his land, while also patching up a few holes on the way. He wasn't meant to be on this land, as he was forbidden from entering Manberg and the Dream SMP, but nobody would stop him as they were all busy with democracy or some shit.

The thing is, TommyInnit was often a target of pranks from almost everyone in the server. 

As he was climbing down from his tower after taking down one of the most recent nether portals, there was a frightening crack of glass against a wall, causing the black liquid to splash all over Tommy and the glass floor that protects him from the lava below.

Instinctively, Tommy made sure to shield his eyes from the explosion of what was assumed to be a potion, but his reaction times were a little slower than he would have liked. The potion trickled into his open eyes before he was able to shut them.

In this server, any sort of potion in the eyes was not good, but you were always able to heal after a couple of minutes, or after consuming some milk. For now, Tommy was blind to the world.

Knowing this, Tommy was not worried and put his hands out in front of him to lead him to his double chests in his house. He was sure he had some of Henry's milk in there.

Disgusting.

Making sure he stayed on the wooden path, Tommy was only able to tell where he was going because of the 'blinding' light coming from the sun to his left, meaning he had to go right very soon. He just had to follow the path.

He entered the cave-like home and fumbled around his two double chests for the milk, grinning to himself when he found it. 

Sipping just as much milk as he needed, he kept his eyes open and tried not to spill the milk all over his iconic shirt. It was odd how it would never spill in his backpack but it would whenever he was holding it. 

This server's game rules were weird.

Something was wrong.

The blindness wasn't wearing off, and it had been past 10 seconds.

Now not that Tommy was scared, but this was not to be taken lightly. 

He was well known amongst hundreds of other Minecraft servers, whether it was good or bad, he had a reputation to uphold. What would all of those people think if they saw The Great TommyInnit this weak?

Tommy hadn't even realised that he had fallen to the floor. 

Standing back up, Tommy made a list of things in his head that might get his eyesight back. In almost pitch black (most blind people can still see light and dark), Tommy proceeded to jump off the nearest cliff, but not before setting his spawn to avoid permadeath.