The End.

Yes, this is a chapter after months of not updating. It appears I've officially lost all motivation as I have moved on. I'm sorry if anyone was anticipating the new book, and I would have written it if I could.

This is me officially ending my book. I will be editing it further if I have the time but later on, you may find me in different fandoms, so good luck finding me :)

Here's a small little oneshot for you guys <3

And thank you SO much for supporting me through this journey. My writing sucked at the beginning of this, but now I have a little more confidence and that is all thanks to you. And for anyone who might have a little bit of inspiration to start a book, go do it! Promote it here if you want :)

(Also I have no idea what's going on with the Dream SMP or SBI right now so just imagine I do)

----------

Tommy had known that this would happen for a while.

Trends die, interests die, and friendships die.

It didn't help the seemingly bottomless pit in his stomach and it certainly didn't help the lonely whispers in his mind that call out for his lost friends.

Two years ago, on this day, SBI broke up. Plain and simple.

It was the day that Tommy knew that he wanted to take a different career path, and Wilbur wanted to take his songwriting to the next level. Phil had been in the streaming business for a while so he decided to keep going with it, but with a multitude of games that included Minecraft. Technoblade was picking up English Literature again so he was going on with that. Tommy honestly didn't know anymore.

He could see his tired reflection on his monitor, a black screen that he'd spent so many hours of good moments looking into. Now his group was completely out of touch.

Of course, Tommy was still famous. He had wracked up a good amount of money and recognition to get him out there in the filming industry and was currently taking up an internship at a very well-known company. 

All was well, but he was definitely missing his found-family.

Tommy knew that his old fandom missed them too. While they had eventually moved on, Minecraft had become their whole life and their only way to happiness. He found solace in knowing that there were other communities out there waiting for them.

He tiredly mustered up the courage to turn on his computer. He'd just had a meal so he was feeling comfortably full, but at the same time empty, walling in pity as the bright glow of the monitor made everything in his room visible to his eye.  He winced as he felt that maybe sitting in the dark for an hour probably wasn't too good for him.

A small tear slipped down his eye as the dazzling light of the desktop picture filled his vision. It was a happy picture of the day that all of the Sleepy Bois met in Disneyland in America. Techno had this stupid mask on that he won in a raffle, and Phil was clutching his sides from laughter in the background. Wilbur had a stoic face, but it was not so dull that he didn't let the twinkle of his eyes shine through. Tommy himself was trying to pull the mask off of the older man's head, because why would you wear an ugly boar on your head?

This photo was not one that was shared on the internet. It was private, almost intimate. It showed the brother-like quality of their relationship and often had Tommy bawling his eyes out, to the point where either one of his parents had to console him because they heard his screams of agony from downstairs.

He felt terrible and utterly alone.

He didn't know how long he sat in his chair before a familiar but distant ringing filled his ears. He knew that it wasn't his parents, because even though he still lived with them for company, they didn't bother him at all. Tommy was so out of it that he didn't even notice he'd brought up Discord out of instinct. 

Trust his subconscious brain to figure out what the noise was before him.

What did snap him out of his stupor was the icon of the person calling him. Discord calls weren't uncommon, but wow this one shocked him.

"Heya maate!"

It was a soft but comforting voice, of the one other person aside from his dad who got the nickname.  The voice that made his crying much more audible, and he couldn't even think to mute his mic before he was spilling out all of his problems to the father figure he hadn't heard from in over a year.

He noticed the other people in the call, and maybe, just maybe. He'd get through this awful feeling of loneliness, just like he has done before.

----------

Okay I wasn't expecting that one to be kind of sad. 

I expect to be writing fanfiction in the future, but probably on another account, or on AO3.

I love you guys so much and if you ever wanna talk feel free and I'll try to check Wattpad. This has been one hell of a journey and I am so privileged to have an audience like you.

Now to anyone reading this, my final message:

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!

(or i might cry)